Read exclusive information unavailable elsewhere about Luna Suicide Crypto to know the current valuation and situation of stakeholders.
Terra project aimed at cryptocurrency that provides faster settlements and affordable transactions compared to BTC. Terra is blockchain protocol that aims to provide stability to fiat coins.
Did you know that Fiat currency is traditional USD, GBP and Japanese Yen widely accepted Worldwide? Such cryptocurrency is backed by 1:1 USD reserves that may be deposited in the form of gold. Let’s learn how Luna Suicide Crypto came into the picture.
What is TerraLuna?
Due to its long time existence, Terra supported a basket of currencies with Special Drawing Rights in the IMF, Mongolian tugrik, South Korean won, and USD.
Terra was based on 1:1 peg algorithms that helped automatically determine demand and supply. But, the recent deflation of Terra questions its algorithms. Many theories are coming up to give reasons for deflation. However, the exact cause of TerraLuna deflation are yet to be determined.
But, since Wednesday, the value of Terra has started dipping. After three days of deflation, Terra’s price stands at an awful $0.00002932 from more than $100 in the past two months! This event was termed Luna Suicide Crypto!
The CEO of Terra had requested stakeholders to be patient as the Terra team is working to stabilize it.
How does TerraLuna work?
- Terra is related to Luna as its native currency.
- The Luna holders can trade different cryptos with Terra.
- The stakeholders reserve voting and governance rights on the functionality of Terra.
Founders of TerraLuna:
- The concept of the Terra coin started to develop in 2018, and it was officially launched in April 2019.
- Terraform Labs initiated Terra, headed by CEO – Do Kwon, one of the co-founders of Terra. We will check more on Luna Suicide Crypto news in the below sections.
- Daniel Shin is also a co-founder of Terra and has rich experience heading TMON, an e-commerce platform in South Korea.
- Daniel Shin was also a co-founder of Fast Track Asia.
TerraLuna Price stats:
- In USD—$0.00002932
- In BTC—0.000000000952, ↓99.92%
- In ETH—0.00000001385, ↓99.92%
Terra Price Yesterday:
- Yesterday’s Low/High—$0.003385/$1.28
- Yesterday’s Open/Close—$1.07/$0.003559
- Yesterday’s Change—↓99.67%
- Yesterday’s Volume—$19,384,560,906.38
- Price Change 24h—$0.034, 99.91%
- 24h Low / 24h High—$0.00002436/$0.03821
- Trading Volume 24h—$369,609,748.46, ↓93.97%
Terra Price History:
- Luna Suicide Crypto All Time Low—on 13th May 2022, today @$0.00002436, ↑17.22%
- 7d Low / 7d High—$0.00002436/$77.49
- 30d Low / 30d High—$0.00002436/$99.24
- 90d Low / 90d High—$0.00002436/$119.18
- 52 Week Low / 52 Week High—$0.00002436/$119.18
- All-Time High—on 5th April 2022, a month ago @ $119.18, ↓100.00%
- Terra ROI—100%
Terra Market Cap:
- Market Cap—$186,489,458.28, ↑64.79%
- Fully Diluted Market Cap—$197,256,246.95, ↓99.91%
- Volume / Market Cap—1.98
- Market Dominance—No Data
- Market Rank# 235
- Circulating Supply—6,530,353,240,213 LUNA
- Total Supply—6,907,376,873,996 LUNA
- Max Supply—No Data
How to Buy and Sell Luna Suicide Crypto?
The de-pegging of USDT resulted TerraLuna’s extreme volatility. Hence, TerraLuna is currently restricted from buying and selling. Terra blockchain is also stopped.
- What is the contract address to buy TerraLuna?
Ans. The address to buy TerraLuna is secret1ra7avvjh9fhr7dtr3djutugwj59ptctsrakyyw.
- What wallets are affected due to TerraLuna?
Ans. Trust Wallet, Terra Station Wallet, Trezor Wallet, Ledger Wallets and Final Words
News about Luna Suicide is trending globally because many investors have invested huge amounts in Luna, staking their property and capital. Many investors depended on Luna Suicide Crypto profits for paying loans, montages, and liabilities. Moreover click here to know Best Cryptocurrency details for 2022!
Several such investors expressed suicidal tendencies after Luna’s deflation. The TerraLuna team posted a series of links to the suicide prevention helpline, including the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, for depressed investors. Were Luna Crypto’s reviews informative? Please comment.
- October 28, 2021
- January 11, 2022
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…