Osmosis Crypto (Nov) Price, Prediction & How To Buy? >> In this article, we have collected data about a famous cryptocurrency, including its statistics. Please read this report to be aware of this token.
In the decentralized platform of cryptocurrency, governance tokens empower each stakeholder with the right to vote for changes and contribute to the manner in which an ecosystem operates on a particular blockchain. In this write-up, we have discussed one such token called the Osmosis Crypto, which influences the protocols in the Osmosis blockchain by the outlooks of traders in various countries, including in the United States and the United Kingdom.
About Osmosis Token
OSMO, the symbol for Osmosis token, is a governance token that enables its users to determine and alter the plans of action of Osmosis. The latter is a blockchain that is used for trading inter-blockchain (IBC) enabled tokens i.e., exchanging tokens between several blockchains. The token mechanism includes voting for the set protocols, assigning rewards for providers of liquidity in the marketplace, and deciding on the charges required for interchanging the networks.
Price of Osmosis Crypto
Crypto dealers are always curious to know the crypto price. At present, the price of the OSMO token is $4.24, with a 24-hour trading volume of $3,102,261.
Please find the figures of this token as per our research over the Web, with the live data as observed at the time of noting this report.
- Market Cap Rank – Not applicable
- Market Cap Dominance – 0
- 24h Trading Volume – $3,102,261
- 24h Low / 24h High – $4.22 / $4.89
- 7d Low / 7d High – $4.61 / $4.68
- Total Value Locked – $81,237,254
- Circulating Supply – 0 OSMO
- Maximum Supply – Unknown
- All-Time Low – $4.22 (reached on 30 June 2021. This is a recent event and shall be significant for you to consider regarding Osmosis Crypto)
- All-Time High – $5.04 (reached on 28 June 2021)
How To Buy OSMO Tokens
Here we have jotted down the steps to buy Osmosis tokens on Pancakeswap, a decentralized exchange to trade cryptocurrencies on Binance Smart Chain.
- Firstly, enable a cryptocurrency wallet, such as MetaMask, to ease the handling of your trading via a browser extension or mobile application.
- Deposit Binance coins (BNB) to the MetaMask wallet.
- Next, connect the wallet to Pancakeswap by following the instructions related to “Add Network”.
- Go to “Exchange” and select OSMO coins in the “To” dropdown menu.
- Finally, please enter the amount of Osmosis Crypto you want to purchase in the input box after studying the real-time statistics about this cryptocurrency, similar to the ones we have mentioned in the previous section of this article.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the smart contract address of the Osmosis tokens?
A1. The smart contract address of the subject token on BscScan is 0x818618433dff975f934cb85c35f8768d8ecec870.
Q2. What shall be the deduction in the annual distribution of Osmosis tokens?
A2. The allocation of the said tokens shall be reduced by one-third value each year.
Q3. How much share is reserved for the community pool?
A3. Community pools shall hold 5% as per the dispensation of newly released Osmosis Crypto.
Q4. Where can I find blogs related to Osmosis cryptocurrency?
A4. You can follow the recent updates of Osmosis coin on social media platforms of Github, Telegram, Medium and Twitter.
Investing in the Osmosis tokens enables the cryptocurrency experts to shape the protocol and strategies of Osmosis, which thereby increases the number of receivable airdrops by 20%, which the users can claim from the official platform of Osmosis coin . It goes without saying here that the investors should go through How to Buy Cryptocurrency (2021) A Perfect Guide before proceeding with the purchase of Osmosis Crypto.
June 23, 2021
June 15, 2021
- December 30, 2022
- December 23, 2022
- December 10, 2022
Latest Crypto News
- January 16, 2023
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…