Please read this write-up to learn about the Olympus Dao Price and the mechanism to protect it from the market fluctuations using Olympus treasury funding.
Cryptocurrency has gained rapid fame in today’s marketplace due to its profitable and decentralized attributes. However, the prices are subject to risks and fluctuate according to the valuation in the marketplace. However, if the crypto coins are backed by funding, the risks are lesser.
In this article, we have discussed the Olympus Dao Price, a crypto initiative that aims at maintaining its price in the marketplace through funding by its projects. Traders worldwide, including Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom, are eager to know more about this project.
What is Olympus?
Olympus is a Decentralized Autonomous Organisation (DAO) that aims at stabilizing the flow of cryptocurrency in the market. It has a backup system of the treasury which is increased by the bond selling amount and the limited partnership fees. The treasury constantly increases with more investment of this project in the crypto market. Thus, the funds in the treasury help stabilize the Olympus Dao Price.
The native crypto coin of Olympus, the Ohm token, is minted and distributed impartially among the stakeholders. All the tokens are supported by the Olympus treasury. The interest is computed on a compound basis, thereby increasing the token amount of the holders with time.
Founder of Olympus Dao
We could not find the names of the founders of this crypto project. However, the team uses code names like Zeus, Wartul, and Apollo in its social media accounts. As per our research, the key participants in the algorithm of this project are Jeff Extor and Zeus.
Olympus Dao Price Today
The latest price of the subject crypto coin is $901.23.
Ohm Token Supply / Market Supply
Please find the analytical information about this crypto token, along with real-time values.
- Market Cap Rank – 62
- Market Cap – $2,571,647,436
- Fully Diluted Valuation – $3,177,208,089
- Market Cap Dominance – 0.10%
- 24-hour Trading Volume – $15,524,302
- Circulating Supply – 2,873,704 OHM
- Total Supply – 3,554,984 OHM
- Total Value Locked – $452,733,846
- All-Time High – $1,415.26 (attained on 25 April 2021).
- All-Time Low – $162.79 (reached on 23 May 2021).
- 7d Low / 7d High – $729.71 / $1,358.00 (The high Olympus Dao Price in the last week is a vital point to consider).
- 24h Low / 24h High – $739.87 / $912.60
How to Purchase the Ohm Tokens?
Please note the below steps to buy the Olympus Dao tokens on Uniswap V2, a leading crypto exchange.
- Visit the Uniswap portal and link a wallet like MetaMask.
- In the Swap section, change the cryptocurrency from Ethereum to Dai and choose Ohm from the dropdown menu.
- Mention the number of tokens you would like to exchange.
- Once the transaction is complete, you will receive a notification from MetaMask about the addition of the purchased tokens.
- After examining the latest Olympus Dao Price, you can now visit its official portal and stake your coins.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is the Ohm token pegged?
A1. No. The Olympus token is backed to Dai and not pegged. The Olympus token price does not fluctuate with the market changes, but at least 1 Dai maintains the value during risk phases.
Q2. What is the smart contract address of this crypto token?
A2. The smart contract address of the Ohm token on Etherscan is 0x383518188c0c6d7730d91b2c03a03c837814a899.
Q3. What is the total value of Ohm tokens staked so far?
A3. The net value of this token staked is 91.4%.
The team promises increased Olympus Dao Price to its stakeholders due to protection from the market risks employing its treasury back-up. However, you should know the Next Big Cryptocurrency 2021 before investing in any crypto token. Please view Olympus DAO’s Twitter page to find the latest updates.
Have you purchased Ohm tokens? Please share your experience below.