This article describes decentralized domain-based crypto projects and the benefits given to token investors and miners. Read on Ens Crypto Price.
Are you interested in investing in a crypto token that works on decentralization-based projects? If yes, you are at the right article to explore all relevant information related to a specific trending crypto token.
Worldwide miners, stakers, traders, and investors are highly delighted about introducing this governance token as it has a huge future potential to deliver high returns to the investors. In addition, the increase in digital marketing will help in the development of this project. Read this article completely to understand more about Ens Crypto Price.
About Ethereum Name Service (ENS)
ENS provides domain services using Ethereum smart contracts. This facility helps the users to manage and buy different domains according to the user’s preference. More than four lakh domain names are available for the users to choose from.
ENS users also can choose traditional domains like .com, org, ap, etc. There are more than three hundred domain registrations and more than one and a half domain owners. Their platform is designed for common people to buy domains. As an introductory offer, they are also providing airdrop. This airdrop will help the users to gain more ENS tokens free of cost.
Ens Crypto Price
- The price of the ENS has dropped almost 42.40% from the All-Time High price of $85.69.
- The introduction of ENS tokens will revolutionize the domain industry as more decentralized domain projects will emerge in the coming years.
- The token holders are also given voting rights. The investor can use these voting rights to make major decisions related to project development.
- The ownership of the protocol is also distributed among investors to inspire the investors to contribute their work and ideas to help improve the value of the project.
- Current Price of Ens Crypto Price: $50.27
- 24h Low: $48.35
- 24h High: $58.56
- Trading Volume(24h): $278,436,621.75
- Market Rank: 231
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: $4,935,245,521.61
- Market Cap: $718,894,514.74
- ATH: $85.69
- ATL: $22.92
- Max Supply: 100,000,000 ENS
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 ENS
- Circulating Supply: 14,566,540 ENS
Founders and Team
- Nick Johnson is the Creator & Lead Developer.
- Jeff Lau is the Frontend & Solidity Developer.
- Makoto Inoue is the JS & Solidity Developer.
- Brantly is the Director of Operations.
- Kevin is the Support Lead.
- Leon Talbert is a Frontend Developer.
- Muhammed Tanrıkulu is a Full Stack Developer.
- Richard Moore is a Solidity Developer. Read on Ens Crypto Price.
- Alisha is the Community Manager.
Where to Buy ENS?
- ENS token is available on the Binance platform. Binance provides four different trading pairs for buying and selling ENS. The trading pairs available on Binance are ENS/USD, ENS/USDT, ENS/BTC, and ENS/BNB.
- The user needs to create an account on Binance by submitting basic personal details.
- The next step is to verify the mobile number and email id.
- Then complete simple KYC verification.
- After creating an account on Binance, load the wallet with enough USDT/USD/BTC/BNB.
- Go to the spot trading section and convert available USDT/USD/BTC/BNB to Ens Crypto Price.
Q1: Is ENS listed on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko platforms?
A1: Yes, ENS is listed on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko platforms. All the technical and fundamental data related to the ENS token is available on these platforms.
Q2: What is the Ethereum contract address of the ENS token?
A2: The Ethereum contract address of this token is 0xC18360217D8F7Ab5e7c516566761Ea12Ce7F9D72.
Crypto projects based on decentralized finance tend to have a greater demand in the upcoming years due to their real-world applications and cost-efficiency. To understand more about this topic, please visit.
Have you tried to invest in any domain-based tokens similar to Ens Crypto Price? If yes, please comment below your valuable opinion about it.
Also check Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021