This article describes a popular decentralized finance-based crypto project and the governance token. Read more details associated with the Akro Crypto.
Are you interested in a DeFi based crypto project that provides lending and borrowing services? Do you want to know more about the financial services offered to token holders? Read till the end to know all details on this token.
Crypto enthusiasts Worldwide are eager to participate in the DeFi community that provides exciting tools for financial services related to credit and dollar-cost averaging.
Let’s look at the Akro Crypto token, its use cases and the benefits rewarded to the community members and token holders.
About Akropolis and Its Price Prediction
Akropolis is a popular DeFi project that helps users attain sustainable yields and provide automated management services and accessible yVaults. In addition to that, several financial tools are also provided to the users.
The price of the AKRO token is expected to reach $0.007 in 2023, $0.010 in 2024 and $0.015 in 2025. According to industry experts and technical analysts, the price tends to rise after 2025 with more partnerships and the adoption of blockchain networks. The Akro Crypto Price Prediction will reach $0.088 in 2030 and $0.12 in 2031.
- Current Price of AKRO: $0.005972
- Price Change(24h): $0.002475
- 24h Low: $0.003459
- 24h High: $0.007041
- Trading Volume(24h): $188,744,448.27
- Volume / Market Cap: 6.31
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: $30,645,212.85
- Market Cap: $29,901,007.24
- Market Rank: 534
- Total Supply: 5,000,000,000 AKRO
- Circulating Supply: 4,878,577,183 AKRO
- Max Supply: No Data
- All-Time High: $0.08861 on 7th April 2022. Currently trading 93.08% down from the All-Time High price.
- All-Time Low: $0.0005343 on 20th January 2022. Currently trading 1047.15% above the All-Time Low price.
- AKRO ROI: +22.59% since its listing.
- The Akropolis platform provides a simple and user-friendly interface for users to participate in various investment and lending services.
- Uncollaterized lending is the most prominent feature put forward by the company.
- Delphi is a tool developed by Akropolis to benefit users from yield farming.
- AKRO token act as the governance token, and the token holders are provided with decision-making opportunities.
- The project is built with clients, institutional partners, academic partnerships and technological development.
- In addition to that, the project also focuses on building a strong community around the Akropolis ecosystem.
Founders and Team
- Ana Andrianova founded Akropolis in 2017. Read about the Akro Crypto.
- Andrianova had previous experience co-founding Apiro Capital, a technology and data-driven firm based on investment management.
- Kate Kurbanova is the project’s co-founder, who joined Andrianova later on.
- Kurbanova served as analytics head at Cindicator, a company based on crypto-asset intelligence.
Where to Buy AKRO?
- Visit the Binance exchange.
- Load your Binance wallet with USDT, BUSD or BTC tokens.
- Go to ‘spot market’ on Binance.
- Choose USDT/ BUSD/ BTC as the first token.
- Choose AKRO as the second token.
- Execute the trade.
- After successful trade, the user’s Binance wallet gets credited with equivalent AKRO tokens. Let’s check about the Akro Crypto Price Prediction.
Q1: What are the voting rights of token holders?
A1: The token holders can vote for opinions on product fees, strategy proposals, product integrations and features.
Q2: How much does AKRO need to be staked for voting?
A2: The user needs to stake one AKRO token for each vote made in the community voting.
Have you read about the Akro Crypto? Kindly comment your feedback on this topic below, and let’s analyze the Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021.
- September 3, 2021
- April 21, 2022
- March 26, 2022
- June 24, 2022
- June 24, 2022
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…