This article describes a token that functions with the support from its large community members and their activities. Read on Shibnobi Coin.
Are you interested in tokens that operate with the help of a community with huge supporters? If yes, you are at the right article to know more about a trending token gaining massive attention in the crypto space.
Crypto enthusiasts from the United States are highly excited about community-based tokens as many such tokens have generated massive returns for investors in recent times. Having a strong, passionate community helps maintain the project’s liquidity and supports the developers positively. Read on Shibnobi Coin.
About Shibnobi (SHINJA)
As a community-driven token, most of the strength of the Shibnobi token lies in the enthusiasm and support provided by its members. This positive approach of the community members attracts more people into the community, expanding its capacity to the next level.
As more people get involved in the community, the demand for the token also rises with the rise in the number of holders. This community build strength helps build liquidity of the token used to develop new projects and existing projects to its next dimension.
- The main objective of these token developers is to build a cross-chain based token swap. This initiative is made to simplify the existing systems for everyone.
- The developing token swap is to be designed to work properly with Polygon networks, BSC and ETH.
- The idea of smart wallets and token swaps is developing to make crypto trading easier for even small traders and investors by reducing the trading fees and increasing the transaction speed.
- According to the official roadmap, Shibnobi is in its first phase.
- Current Price of Shibnobi Coin: <$0.000000000001
- 24h Low: <$0.000000000001
- 24h High: <$0.000000000001
- Trading Volume(24h): $15,116,396.60
- Market Rank: 2793
- ATH: <$0.000000000001
- ATL: N/A
- Total Supply: 69,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
- Max Supply: N/A
- Circulating Supply: N/A
Founders and Team
- Cliff Fettner is the developer of this project.
- Ell Cee is the Chief Marketing Officer.
- André Santos is the designer.
Where to Buy SHINJA tokens?
- Visit the official website of Uniswap (V2).
- Connect your wallet with the Uniswap platform. Users without a wallet can create a new wallet from Trustwallet or MetaMask.
- The only trading pair available on Uniswap (V2) is SHINJA/WETH, so please load your wallet with WETH tokens. Read on Shibnobi Coin.
- Exchange WETH tokens with SHINJA tokens.
- Your wallet is to be loaded with SHINJA tokens matching the value of the WETH tokens used.
Q1: According to the official roadmap, which steps have been completed on phase 1?
A1: According to the data from the official whitepaper, the first two steps consisting of setting up the official social media websites and developing an official website has been completed. Currently, the team is focusing on marketing the token.
Q2: What is the presale allocation of the Shibnobi token?
A2: 70% of ETH is allocated to maintain the liquidity of the Shibnobi Coin in Uniswap, 25% of ETH is allocated for marketing purposes currently in progress, and the remaining 5% of ETH is allocated to maintain the liquidity of FEGEX.
Q3: Is this token listed on CoinGecko, CoinMarketCap and Coinbase?
A3: Yes, this token is listed on major crypto platforms such as CoinGecko, CoinMarketCap and Coinbase. More fundamental and technical data are available on these platforms.
Community-driven tokens are gaining massive attention among global investors and traders due to their high return potential. To know more about this topic, please visit.
Have you invested in any community-based tokens, such as Shibnobi Coin? If yes, please submit your valuable opinions below.
Also check Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021
- June 9, 2021
- November 10, 2021
- September 14, 2021
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…