This article describes a token that had a big price surge after an announcement made by the WHO regarding the new virus variant. Read on Omic Crypto.
Are you interested to know about a token that had an unbelievable price hike in recent days, followed by an official announcement? If so, you are at the right article to know more about it.
Investors and traders Worldwide are looking for the scope for investment as the token price has shot up like a rocket. This recent gain in the price has forced the analysts to go deep into this token’s fundamental and technical aspects to evaluate future potential. Read more about Omic Crypto.
About Omicron Token (OMIC)
Omicron is a cryptocurrency that operates based on a specific protocol that works using decentralized reserve currency. Arbitrum Network plays a significant role in the functioning of this crypto project.
An OMIC token consists of a basket of stable tokens and assets. These stable assets help maintain the stability of the price of the token and help to keep the token less volatile even in a highly volatile crypto market condition. Multiple staking options are also provided to the investors for generating an additional return from their investing capital.
- Omicron Token started gaining massive buyers after an announcement from the WHO.
- WHO named Omicron the latest COVID-19 variant making the name one of the most searched names on the internet recently.
- The huge buying pressure and demand for the token led to a massive increase in the token price.
- The token almost generated ten times return in the last few days. All these major price differences took place between 27th November 2021 and 29th November 2021.
- This price surge helped traders book a decent profit in a few days.
- Current Price of Omic Crypto: $379.60
- Trading Volume(24h): $535,595.35
- 24h Low: $152.33
- 24h High: $641.75
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: $379,600,573.86
- Market Rank: 3532
- Max Supply: 1,000,000 OMIC
- Total Supply: 2,430 OMIC
- ATL: $47.89
- ATH: $692.11
- Market Cap: N/A
- Circulating Supply: N/A
Founders and Team
OMIC is an official part of Olympus that is into various Arbitrum Network projects. No other details about the team and founder are available on their official website, and any new update regarding the same is to be updated.
Where to Buy Omicron Token?
- Sushiswap(Arbitrum) platform provides the user’s opportunity to purchase Omic Crypto.
- Go to Sushiswap(Arbitrum) website.
- The user needs to connect their MetaMask or Trustwallet with the Sushiswap platform.
- Once the wallet is connected successfully, the user needs to purchase MIM or USDC according to their financial convenience.
- Load your wallet with MIM or USDC.
- Choose the swap option from the Sushi swap website.
- Select MIM/USDC in the primary input box.
- Select OMIC in the secondary input box.
- Click the swap button to execute the process.
- After successful swapping, your wallet is to be credited with OMIC tokens.
Q1: Does the Tradingview platform provide charts for Omic Crypto?
A1: No, currently, Tradingview is not providing the charts for OMIC. OMIC/BTC, OMIC/USD charts are available on the CoinMarketCap platform.
Q2: Does OMIC provide a staking facility to its investors?
A2: Yes, OMIC provides a high-interest staking opportunity for the investors. The investors are allowed to stake their capital for a short-term lock-in period. An equivalent amount of OMIC is credited to the investor as the interest for staking their capital.
News and tweets from famous persons and organizations play a crucial role in the surge of crypto prices. To know more details regarding this topic, please do visit.
Have you observed any similar price surge like Omic Crypto? If yes, please comment on your valuable experience below. Click this link for Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021.
- March 25, 2022
- September 3, 2021
- November 18, 2021
- June 27, 2022
- June 24, 2022
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…