The Olukayode Efcc Biography blog has checked the professional credentials of the new anti-fraud agency chief, Ola.
Do you know the name of the new Economic and Finance Crime Commission Executive Chairman of Nigeria? Is Ola Olukayode the right person to head the graft agency in a country with increasing fraud cases? The African nation is making many changes to control the fraud cases and clean the economy.
The Naira policy and shifting to online payment mode are some steps Apex Bank took to facilitate the desired change. Olukayode Efcc Biography has shared a report on the new graft agency chief appointed by the President.
New Graft Agency Chairman Ola Olukayode Efcc Biography:
The recent announcement by President Spokesperson Ajuri Ngelale has given a new EFCC boss to the country. The appointment of Ola Olukayode further confirmed Bola Ahmed’s intention to make severe changes in the current economic system. Ola nomination to the graft chief post matches with other recent policy-level modifications made by the President.
Ola is an accomplished lawyer and certified fraud expert with experience in handling fraudulent cases in international projects. He has also served as Secretary to the former Economic and Finance Crime Commission Chairman for five years.
Ola Olukayode Biography/Profile
- Ola Olukayode was born on 14th October 1969 in Ekiti state of the country.
- The new EFCC chief is a professional lawyer specializing in fraud management, corporate intelligence, and compliance management.
- Ola started his career as a lecturer at the Federal Polytechnic institution.
- He served as a lawyer in the law firm of former Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
- Former President Muhammadu Buhari appointed him the secretary of the graft agency.
- Ola and former EFCC Chairman were suspended from office by Buhari in 2020.
- He was re-appointed as secretary in the graft agency by present President Bola Ahmed.
- Ola Olukayode Biography blog found that the new chairman of EFCC is the first person from the Southern part of the country to hold the top post in the graft agency.
- Ola’s previous position in the graft commission makes him an eligible person to head the Anti-fraud agency.
- He has also investigated and worked on civil litigation of fraud.
Ola Olukayode Wiki:
- Name – Ola Olukayode
- Age – 54 years
- Profession – Lawyer and Anti-fraud official
- Children – Present
- Current Position – Chairman, EFCC
- University – University of Harvard
- School – Not known
- Birthplace – Ikere, Ekiti State
- Nationality – Nigerian
- Members – Fraud Advisory Panel (UK)
- Religion – Christianity
- Parents – Not known
- Source of Income – Job and Private Practice as Lawyer
Olukayode Efcc Biography and Stint at the Graft Agency:
The chairman post of the EFCC is a prestigious position in the country, and the appointment by the President needs to be passed by the Senate. The appointment is made for a four-year term, and it can be renewed by the President. Ola’s different sting at the graft agency helped him get the top post at EFCC.
- Ola served as Chief of Staff to the Executive Chairman from 2016-018.
- He served as Secretary to the EFCC from 2018-2023.
These two job stints at EFCC made Ola Olukayode eligible for the top chair at the anti-fraud agency.
Ola Olukayode Biography/ Personal Details:
Ola Olukayode is a born Christian from the Yoruba tribe. He is also a pastor at Redeemed Christian Church of God. Ola was born to Mr. Pa Francis Kayode Fakoyede and Mrs Moroluke Marian Fakoyede. Ola is married to Pastor Mrs. Olaitan Olukoyede and has two children, one son and a daughter. His Net worth is estimated at $ 2.5 million from different sources of income.
Social Media links:
The recent appointment of Olukayode to the Chairman post of EFCC suggests the President’s Commitment to fight graft in the country. Olukayode Efcc Biography reiterates that Ola is a competent candidate to lead the anti-graft agency.
Is Ola Olukayode the right candidate to head EFCC? Please comment.
Disclaimer: The post content is based on internet research and has information for the digital audience. It does not intend to promote any product, video, or event through this blog.