This article describes a meme-based utility crypto token and the cryptocurrency platforms for investors and traders to purchase it. Read on How to Buy Shinja.
Are you interested to know about a trending meme token that claims to generate passive income for traders and investors with the help of Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum and Polygon Networks? If yes, you will acquire all relevant information once you complete reading this article.
Users from the United States are eager about the potential of this crypto project that a Doxed Devs and Based Team developed. Keep reading this article till the end to understand in-depth on How to Buy Shinja.
About Shibnobi (SHINJA)
To solve a single network problem, SHINJA was developed. Shibnobi helps users swap tokens across all the major crypto networks of Ethereum, BSC, and polygon to tackle this issue.
The other major feature provided by the token is the instant stake opportunity using the SHINJA reflection method. Apart from being just a meme token, SHINJA also possesses a utility value. Additionally, the SHINJA token provides an anti-whale mechanism to maintain stability in the token price. Anti-bots are also present to eliminate suspicious bots from creating automated buy or sell orders.
How to Buy Shinja?
- Currently, the SHINJA token is only available in the spot market. Major crypto exchanges didn’t yet initiate the futures and perpetual market for SHINJA.
- The major exchanges that provide trading opportunities on SHINJA tokens are Uniswap(V2) and Hotbit.
- Uniswap(V2) platform users can trade SHINJA tokens using SHINJA/WETH trading pairs. There is an overall trading volume of $19,132,863, consisting of 93.33% of the total spot trading volume.
- Hotbit platform users can trade SHINJA using SHINJA/NUSD trading pairs. The total trading volume at this platform is $793,322, which is 3.89% of the total spot volume.
- Current price: <$0.000000000001. Learn more about How to Buy Shinja.
- 24h Low: <$0.000000000001
- 24h High: <$0.00000000000
- Trading Volume(24h): $20,369,813.11
- Market Rank: 2822
- ATH: <$0.000000000001
- ATL: No data.
- Circulating Supply: No Data
- Total Supply: No Data
- Max Supply: No Data
Founders and Team
- Cliff Fettner is the CEO and Developer of the Shibnobi token.
- Ell Ceee is assigned as the Chief Marketing Officer of this project.
- André Santos is the project designer.
Where to Buy SHINJA?
- Visit the Uniswap (V2) website.
- Connect your wallet with the Uniswap (V2) platform as the initial step. New users can create a free wallet from Trustwallet or MetaMask. Continue reading to know more on How to Buy Shinja.
- Add WETH tokens to the wallet. Purchased WETH tokens from the Binance platform and transfer these WETH tokens to your wallet.
- Choose WETH as the initial token in the swapping section, then choose SHINJA as the secondary token.
- Choose the number of WETH that need to be swapped with SHINJA tokens. Consider the current market price for calculation purposes. Also, avoid highly volatile crypto markets to avoid huge price slippage.
- Enter the swap button, and the wallet is to be credited with equivalent SHINJA tokens. Hope you understood the steps about How to Buy Shinja.
Q1: Is SHINJA listed on major crypto platforms like CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko?
A1: Yes, SHINJA is listed on both CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko platforms. All relevant data related to the token is available on these platforms.
Q2: What is the Ethereum contract address for the SHINJA token?
A2: Ethereum contract address for SHINJA token is 0xab167e816e4d76089119900e941befdfa37d6b32.
Tokens with utility value have a higher value to the investors in the crypto space as it has higher future potential. To know more about this topic, please visit.
Have you searched to find about How to Buy Shinja? If yes, please comment about it. Learn about the Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021.