This article describes a crypto project based on a lending facility without asking for any collateral. Also, read on Goldfinch Crypto Price Prediction.
Are you looking for crypto projects that provide credit and lending facilities to token holders? If yes, you are at the right article that explains all the relevant information associated with this topic.
Crypto enthusiasts from the United Kingdom and United States are excited about the feature used to lend and borrow money by being a part of the crypto community. These features help the community members to get quick loans whenever needed. Also, learn about the Goldfinch Crypto Price Prediction.
About Goldfinch (GFI)
Goldfinch token is developed on a decentralized crypto protocol that helps people borrow cryptos without providing crypto collateral. The crypto project functions using the basic principle of trust through consensus.
The borrower’s creditworthiness is determined with the help of collective assessment made by other participants in the community. This crypto project helped to revolutionize the traditional lending system that involves many procedures and formalities, consuming lots of time. The traditional financial institutions also check various reports from credit rating agencies and ask for collateral before granting a loan.
Goldfinch Crypto Price Prediction
- The GFI token is trading above $13, that is more than seventy percent rise from the previous day’s closing price.
- The trading volume also spiked to a whopping 1045% in the last 24 hours of trading.
- The GFI token was trading at an All-Time Low Price of $6.68 on 11th January 2022 and then created an All-Time High price of $34.29 on the same trading day.
- $ 13.8 level acts as a good resistance level, and once that resistance level gets breached, high upward movement is expected.
- Current Price of GFI token: $13.45. Learn about the Goldfinch Crypto Price Prediction.
- Price Change(24h): $5.00
- 24h Low: $7.22
- 24h High: $15.25
- Trading Volume(24h): $83,477,600.62
- Volume / Market Cap: 1.27
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: $1,476,189,859.82
- Market Cap: $65,516,431.97
- Market Rank: 540
- Total Supply: 114,285,714 GFI
- Circulating Supply: 5,072,242 GFI
- Max Supply: 114,285,714 GFI
- ATH: $34.29
- ATL: $6.68
Founders and Team
- Blake West is the CTO and Co-founder of the Goldfinch project.
- Michael Sall is the CEO, President, and Co-founder of this project.
- The crypto project has twenty-one investors, including Coinbase Ventures, Stratos technologies, BlockTower Capital, etc.
- The most recent investors are Y Combinator Continuity Fund and Kingsway capital. Also learn about the Goldfinch Crypto Price Prediction.
Where to Buy GFI?
- About seventy percent of the GFI token is traded on the Coinbase exchange, including a trading volume of $57,568,272.
- Visit Coinbase Exchange.
- Log in using the Coinbase user credentials. New users can create an account by submitting basic personal information.
- Load your Coinbase wallet with USD as the only trading pair associated with GFI is GFI/USD.
- Go to the spot trading section of Coinbase. Make sure to choose less volatile market condition to avoid high price slippage.
- Exchange the USD token in your Coinbase wallet with equivalent GFI tokens. Then, check out the Goldfinch Crypto Price Prediction.
Q1: What is the Ethereum smart contract address for GFI?
A1: The Ethereum smart contract address for GFI is 0xdab396ccf3d84cf2d07c4454e10c8a6f5b008d2b
Q2: What are the GFI token governance policies?
A2: The GFI token governance policies include the opportunity to make decisions on major community functions, help the members to upgrade contracts, reward the community members, etc.
The traditional lending facilities are time-consuming, involve numerous financial formalities, and take excessive time and energy of the credit applicant. To know more about the topic discussed above, please visit.
What is your call on Goldfinch Crypto Price Prediction? Please share your thoughts with us below. Take some time to explore the Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021.