This news below is about Cric Token, the new cricket NFT for cricketers and their fans, allowing them to utilize the platform and get free Crics.
Cric crypto, the new NFT platform for cricket fans, is the first blockchain platform dedicated exclusively to cricket with the NFT-based marketplace for sports.
The platform has ten ecosystem partners, fifty international cricketers around more than a hundred thousand fans, and eleven cricket nations. The India-based crypto-token, Cric, has several purposes, including the ecosystem token and incentives.
This article will help you know the facts about Cric Token and if it would be a profitable crypto token.
What is Cric crypto token?
The core of this NFT cricket network is the Cric or Cricket token and is the exchange’s medium utilized as a tool to encourage every participant.
Many well-known partners include Wasim Akram, Shaun Tain, Ricki Clarke, Garety Batty, Lance Klusener, Michael Vaughn, Parthiv Patel, VVS Laxman, etc.
The main concept of a blockchain is to guarantee that the incentive is properly aligned with every system participant.
Generally, it is from the value creators inside the ecosystem and from individuals who desire to participate or join in the ecosystem.
Price chart of Cric Token:
- Price- Not Available
- Token Type- ERC 20
- 24 Hours low- Not Available
- 24 Hours High- Not Available
- Maximum Total Supply- 500 CRIC
- Decimals- 18
- Transfers- 8
- Holders- 2
- Market Rank- Not Available
- Contract Address- 0x4ef70a9dd7d8365592ccd6b3452ec1eff7a13cd2
CRIC Price and Statics:
We could not find much statistics or analytical data about Cric crypto tokens. Hence, find Cric’s facts before trading.
Cric crypto token has only two holders with the details of quantity, including the following:
- Uniswap V2: Cric- 0.000000000000070711
- 0xc54e86b2bd777e68914c329df60ef48e1bbb21af– 499.999999999999929289
Who founded Cric Crypto token?
The Homegrown digital collectibles platform Rario announced NFT-based Cric Token crypto release, partnering with Polygon, the blockchain firm. This platform also partners with well-known cricketers, including South African Faf Du Plessis and Zaheer Khan, to develop NFTs created around these cricketers. The company also claims to be the first official cricket NFT platform in the world. However, it did not reveal minting it would operate.
Is the Cric Crypto token a good investment?
It is the important channel for all services and products of this NFT platform and may only be utilized within the ecosystem. The token’s objective is to retain value throughout the ecosystem of Cric Token. However, you may explore Cric and find more about this cricket NFT before trading and investing for a longer duration.
How to obtain CRIC crypto through Cricket foundation Airdrop?
- Go to the Cricket Public Foundation Wallet.
- Create an account for the Wallet with your user name and create a password.
- Copy your address of Cricket Mainnet User Account.
- Enter your wallet address after entering your social media details and complete the captcha to submit your information.
- You will achieve $10 after creating a new wallet account and $ 10 to follow Cricket Foundation on Telegram and Twitter and get Cric Token.
What are the FAQs?
Q-What is the contract address of the Cric crypto token?
- The contract address of Cric crypto token is 0x4ef70a9dd7d8365592ccd6b3452ec1eff7a13cd2.
Q- What is the maximum total supply of Cric crypto?
- The maximum total supply of Cric crypto tokens is 500 CRICS. Also, find here the complete details about Cric crypto token .
Cric crypto is a new cricket NFT platform specifically designed for cricketers and fans across the world. You may check Cricket Foundation Team’s official airdrop, where eligible participants will get $20 in Cric crypto tokens.
Hence, you must provide correct details to avail of getting Cric Token crypto. Also, check out the information about Common Cryptocurrency Scams And How To Avoid Them.