This article describes a crypto exchange linked with Mastercard to provide crypto transactions using the bank’s payment cards. Read on Bakkt Crypto Price.
Are you excited to know about the crypto exchange that has made a revolutionary movement on the payment network? If yes, read this article completely to get more detailed insight into this topic.
Crypto investors and traders from the United States are highly positive about the recent news related to the futuristic crypto payment that makes the transactions faster and more reliable. This feature also enables the users to receive more rewards based on the number of transactions. Read more about Bakkt Crypto Price.
Bakkt is an online crypto exchange that helps users buy and sell cryptos according to the current market price. It provides the users an opportunity to buy Bitcoins and other Altcoins. All the purchased coins can be tracked and monitored using their mobile application.
The main factor this exchange focuses on is customer security. Complex safety methods are enabled to protect customers from hackers and fraudsters. These digital assets owned by the customer are protected by the platform using multiple defense layers managed by a highly experienced team.
Bakkt Crypto Price
- Master card made an official announcement that allows the banks to provide crypto debit and credit cards.
- This initiative was made in association with Bakkt, making the exchange more demanding.
- Retail customers can avail higher benefits using these features. More retail customers will be exploring this benefit provided by the payment company.
- The official announcement increased the value of Bakkt shares by more than $40%.
- The payment giant’s innovative decision has attracted thousands of new crypto investors and traders to the Bakkt platform.
- 24h Trading Volume: $22,576,947
- 24h Open Interest of Bakkt Crypto Price: $0.00
- Total pairs: 36
- Market Cap: Not available.
- Contract Symbol: BTM
- Contract Size: I BTC
- Minimum Block trades: 10 lots.
Founders and Team
- Gavin Michael is the Chief Executive Officer.
- Dan O’Prey is the Executive Vice President of Digital Assets.
- Adam White is the President of the company.
- Sheela Zemlin is the Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer.
- Nicolas Cabrera is the Chief Product Officer of Bakkt.
- Marc D’Annunzio is the General Counsel.
- Mark Elliot handles the role of Executive Vice President and Marketing.
- Nancy Gordon is the Executive Vice President of Rewards, Loyalty, and Payments related to Bakkt Crypto Price.
- Alex Jacobs is the Chief of Staff.
- Kim Jimenez handles the role of Senior Vice President and Human Resources.
- Matthew Johnson is the Chief Technology Officer.
- Josh Klenert is the Senior Vice President, Head of Design.
- Drew LaBenne plays the role of Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
- Michael Lewis is the Executive Vice President and also manages Engineering and Operations.
Where to Buy it?
- Install the application from App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account.
- Complete the verification using mail id and mobile number.
- Complete the simple KYC procedures. Read more on Bakkt Crypto Price.
- Add fiat currency to the wallet using debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Using this fiat currency to purchase cryptocurrencies according to the market price.
- These purchased cryptos can be sold, spent, converted, or exchanged.
Q1: Does Bakkt provide gift cards?
A1: Yes, they do provide gift cards.
Q2: Is there any per-transaction fee?
A2: No, they don’t charge for any per-transaction fees.
The introduction of crypto payment cards is highly beneficial to the customers involved in crypto transactions. The transaction rewards make it more interesting. To know more, please visit this link.
Have you tried to purchase anything using crypto exchanges similar to Bakkt Crypto Price? If yes, kindly comment below your valuable opinion on the topic mentioned above.
Also check Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021