Please read this write-up to learn about the Assemble Protocol Crypto, allowing users to convert points from the linked shopping portals to crypto tokens.
Are you a regular online shopper? Do you love to receive points from the e-commerce platforms and redeem them for further purchases? Do you also have an interest in cryptocurrency? Then, you have come to the right place.
In today’s report, we have talked about the Assemble Protocol Crypto, which deals with the points buyers receive on purchasing products from tied-up retailers. Online shoppers from several nations, including the United States, cannot wait to know more about this initiative. Therefore, please read this article for all the details.
What is Assemble Protocol?
Assemble Protocol is a crypto platform that allows users to integrate and manage their points at a single interface. The developers of this initiative have joined hands with Stai.com, a well-known e-commerce shopping portal, and Clubpass, an online club ticket provider. The customers can access the points they receive while dealing with these platforms via the Assemble Protocol Crypto. The system is based on blockchain methods and functions globally.
The buyers can transform several points they receive from these shopping portals into a single Assemble token, whose ticker is ASM. The token holders can trade the coins to purchase items within or outside these platforms. These tokens do not put any expiry dates on the points, making it more convenient for the users. Also, this protocol acts as an additional sales input for the retailers, as customers will explore their portals to trade ASM tokens and make profits.
Founder of the Assemble Protocol Crypto
The founder and CEO of this project is Gyudo Park, who is also the CEO of Stai.com and Clubpass.
Price of the Assemble Protocol Token Today
The latest price of the ASM token is $0.109874.
Assemble Protocol Coin Supply / Market Supply
Please find the statistical data of this crypto token, including real-time values.
- Market Cap Rank – 495
- Market Cap – $74,536,947.68
- Fully Diluted Market Cap – $147,960,408.67
- 24-hour Trading Volume – $288,120,130
- 24h Low / 24h High – $0.084589 / $0.140332
- 7d Low / 7d High – $0.03297008 / $0.128071 (Its recent surge this week can be an essential point regarding the Assemble Protocol Crypto).
- Market Dominance – 0%
- All-Time High – $0.645140 (acquired on 26 April 2021).
- All-Time Low – $0.00639810 (reached on 25 January 2021).
- Circulating Supply – 680,079,761.00 ASM
- Maximum Supply – 1,350,000,000 ASM
How to Buy the ASM Tokens?
Please read the below steps to purchase the subject crypto coins from Coinbase, a leading crypto exchange that recently listed ASM.
- Create an account in Coinbase by providing the required information.
- On the top right corner of the portal, click on Buy/Sell and then on Buy.
- Select the number of tokens you wish to purchase and your preferred payment method to conclude the Assemble Protocol Crypto purchase.
- Click Preview Buy for the last check and proceed if the particulars are correct.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the contract address of the ASM token?
A1. The smart contract address of this crypto coin on Etherscan is 0x2565ae0385659badcada1031db704442e1b69982.
Q2. Can I find information about this project on social media?
A2. Yes, Assemble Protocol is available on its social media pages on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Telegram, and Medium.
Q3. Where do I shop online to get the ASM tokens?
A3. You can shop on Stai.com and Clubpass to convert the points to these crypto tokens.
Conclusion on Assemble Protocol Crypto
Assemble Protocol does not tag the points with expiry dates, allowing users to plan their purchases properly. However, it will be helpful to know the Best Apps For Cryptocurrency Trading before exploring this crypto project. You can also view Assemble Protocol’s Facebook page to get the latest information.
What are your views about this crypto project? Please share below.