This article describes a token developed using the name of a tech giant that investors can purchase on pre-sale. Read on Amazon Token Presale.
Are you interested to know about a crypto token that is being discussed among the crypto investors, traders, and other elite members of the crypto community? If yes, read this article completely to understand more about this viral token.
Crypto enthusiasts Worldwide have started discussing the crypto token associated with one of the largest companies in the world. The investors are also seeking for such valuable investment opportunities backed by such major established companies. Continue reading to know more about Amazon Token Presale.
About Amazon Token
As there is no official confirmation from the Amazon CEO or other officials of Amazon company, this token cannot be considered an official release. Discussions and debates regarding the token and its connection with the US giant Amazon are still progressing.
Without any official declaration from the amazon company, no one can confirm such a token’s credibility. Recently, many crypto scams, like the token of squid games, had no official connection with actual squid games developers. These tokens are made to attract investors with less knowledge about cryptos.
Amazon Token Presale
- The first pre-sale advertisement related to Amazon token was published on a Facebook page, Amazon Token. This ad was a sponsored post targeting a larger audience. It mentioned that the token was deployed and verified, and it is ready for the pre-sale.
- The advertisement had a picture of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and a logo of amazon token that was made by adding the token to the official amazon icon.
- The website that was mentioned to initiate the pre-sale is currently not accessible.
- The advertisements and other announcements look unofficial, and as an informed investor, be aware of scam coins before making any crypto investments.
- Current price of Amazon Token Presale: No data
- Market Cap: No data
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: N/A
- Total Supply: N/A
- 24D high: No data
- 24D low: No data.
- Total supply: N/A
Founders and Team
The website of Amazon Token is currently not available. There are no other official platforms or websites that mention the founders, investors, and team details. Any new update regarding this topic is to be updated.
Where to Buy it?
- There is no official announcement from the Amazon team about the release of the token that makes the token probably another crypto scam. Read more about Amazon Token Presale.
- The advertisement didn’t mention any link with the Amazon domain making it less credible.
- The website mentioned in the advertisement with a finance domain is not working is a warning sign for investors to stay away. There are no official social media pages for this token.
Q1: Is this token listed on major crypto platforms such as CoinGecko, CoinMarketCap, Coinbase, Tradingview, Poocoin, etc.?
A1: No, this token is not listed on major platforms such as CoinGecko, CoinMarketCap, Coinbase, Tradingview, Poocoin.
Q2: Where can we find the fundamental data, technical data, USDT pairs, and price charts for this Amazon Token Presale?
A2: Currently, fundamental data, technical data, USDT pairs, and price charts for this token are not available. The website of this token is also down.
Q3: How to purchase Amazon tokens?
A3: According to the unofficially sponsored advertisement posted on Facebook, use Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Bitcoin to purchase Amazon tokens.
Without any official confirmation from the Amazon CEO or other major officials, this token cannot be considered an official Amazon token. To know more about this topic, please visit.
Have you participated in any events similar to Amazon Token Presale? If yes, please comment below. Also check Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021
- December 30, 2022
- December 23, 2022
- December 10, 2022
Latest Crypto News
- January 16, 2023
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…