This article describes an upcoming metaverse-based token developed based on P2E to reward its gaming community. Read more details about the Zeldaverse Token.
Are you interested to know about an upcoming metaverse based crypto project and its token that the creators of Zelda Inu developed? Keep reading as we’ll go through all the important aspects of the topic.
Crypto enthusiasts from the United States are excited about the project as the metaverse based crypto projects, and tokens are gaining popularity with time.
Let’s take a deep dive into the topic and learn more about the Zeldaverse Token, its use cases, applications and other relevant information.
ZeldaVerse is a project developed by the team behind the Zelda Inu, which focuses on helping stray dogs by providing them with shelter and other basic needs. The project is based on a strong community that involves various donations.
After the successful reception of Zelda Inu, the same founders and team members came up with Zeldaverse, a utility token that can is to be used in the metaverse platform. The metaverse token is to be used to participate and get rewarded on P2E games.
- Zeldaverse project got developed based on its community members’ rewards for their value to the ecosystem.
- Metaverse gaming is another major feature that the Zeldaverse project provides to community members. In addition to that, the gamers get rewarded with utility tokens.
- A dedicated team is also assigned to have constant interaction with the token holders, community members and gamers in the ecosystem.
- The token holders can also participate in massive Zelda Inu buybacks.
- All the transactions made are transparent, and 95% of the tokens are locked to make them more secure.
- Opening Price of Zeldaverse Token: 0.00035
- Price Change(24h): No Data
- 24h Low: N/A
- 24h High: No Data
- Trading Volume(24h): N/A
- Volume / Market Cap: No Data
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: No Data
- Initial Market Cap: $180,000
- Market Rank: N/A
- Total Supply: 600,000,000
- Circulating Supply: N/A
- Max Supply: No Data
- ATH: N/A
- ATL: N/A
Founders and Team
- Vincent Lombardi is the CEO of the Zeldaverse project.
- Jasper Yonker is the CFO and Vice President of the project.
- Robert Real is assigned as the Marketing Director.
- Jon Minton is the Support Manager.
Where to Buy Zeldaverse?
- To buy Zeldaverse Token, go to the Pancakeswap website.
- Connect your wallet with the Pancakeswap website. New users can create a free wallet from Trust wallet or Metamask.
- Load your wallet with BNB tokens. BNB tokens can be purchased from the Binance exchange and sent to your Metamask/Trust wallet.
- Add the contract address for Zeldaverse(0xDf21e03b11C5d4b39E3ADC97D329563456747566).
- Ensure the wallet connected has enough BNB tokens to assure a successful transaction.
- Set the price slippage between 10-11% for better execution.
- Once the token is officially launched, buy the token.
- After a successful purchase, your connected wallet gets credited with an equivalent Zeldaverse Token.
Q1: What is the tokenomics of Zeldaverse?
A1: Out of 600,000,000 tokens, 45% is assigned to locked liquidity, 30% to the Development Staking(P2E), 7.5% to the private, 7.5% to the exchanges, 5% to the marketing and 5% to its team members.
Q2: What’s the locking period for locked liquidity in Zeldaverse?
A2: The locking period for locked liquidity in Zeldaverse is three years.
The increase in demand for metaverse helps to connect more gaming enthusiasts and build a stronger community, and this feature helps Zeldaverse establish an ecosystem around the gaming industry. To know more details, please check here.
Have you read about the Zeldaverse Token? Kindly share your views on the topic below. Let’s check the Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021.
- January 13, 2022
- August 11, 2021
- December 24, 2021
- May 20, 2022
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…