This article describes a crypto coin that had a recent crash in its price and the chance of its recovery from its fall. Learn more about Will Luna Coin Recover.
Are you shocked by the crash of a major crypto coin? Keep reading till the end to understand all the relevant aspects of this topic in a detailed manner.
Crypto traders and investors Worldwide are astounded by the sudden and huge fall in the price of the crypto coin listed in the top crypto coins as per market capitalization.
Let’s go and find the answer to the most popular question, “Will Luna Coin Recover?” by analyzing the current market scenario.
About Luna Coin Crash
The crypto market witnessed a dramatic event as Luna Coin, a blockchain protocol pegged with stablecoins, fell from its all-time high price of $119 to $0.26. This drastic fall in the coin wiped out almost all the investments deployed into the coin.
The almost fall is nearing 100%, and the traders and investors who have invested in the token are looking to find the possibility for the recovery of the token. Do Kwon, Terraform Lab’s founder, announced that he has recovery plans.
Luna Coin Price Prediction 2025
- The token tends to rise from the fall to $70 near the end of 2022.
- As per the opinion of experts, the price is expected to fluctuate between &78 and $85 in 2023.
- As per the price prediction by the experts in the crypto industry, the Luna coin has the potential to gain a 91% rise in its’s price in 2024. With this surge, the coin price will be around $92.
- The price is expected to reach $105 in 2025.
- Price of Luna: $0.286. Learn more on Will Luna Coin Recover.
- Price Change(24h): -$10.87
- 24h Low: $0.3361
- 24h High: $11.55
- Trading Volume(24h): $8,608,649,441.05
- Volume / Market Cap: 11.77
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: $1,129,979,641.32
- Market Cap: $731,516,730.34
- Market Rank: 61
- Total Supply: 3,237,662,810 LUNA
- Circulating Supply: 2,095,970,959 LUNA
- Max Supply: N/A
- ATH: $119.18
- ATL: $0.1201
Founders and Team
- Daniel Shin and Do Kwon took the initiative to develop Terra.
- In addition to that, Kwon is the CEO of Terraform Labs, the parent company of Terra.
Where to Buy LUNA?
- Visit Binance exchange.
- Create a new account, or existing users can log in using the available user credentials. Let’s check Will Luna Coin Recover.
- Go to the “spot trade” section.
- Load your Binance wallet with USDT or BUSD, as the trading pairs available are LUNA/USDT and LUNA/BUSD.
- Once your wallet gets loaded with USDT/BUSD, choose LUNA as the secondary token and USDT/BUSD as the primary token.
- Execute the trade. Prefer a less volatile market condition for less price slippage.
- After successful execution, the wallet gets credited with LUNA tokens.
Q1: What is the Ethereum smart contract address for LUNA?
A1: The Ethereum smart contract address for LUNA is 0xbd31ea8212119f94a611fa969881cba3ea06fa3d.
Q2: What is the tokenomics of LUNA and, Will Luna Coin Recover?
A2: From a total of 385,245,974 minted LUNA coins, 20% is reserved for employees and contributors, 10% for Terraform Labs, 20% for Terra Alliance, 4% for genesis liquidity, and 26% for the project backers and 20% for the reserves associated with the price stability. These factors also impact the recovery of the LUNA coin.
Have you read “Will Luna Coin Recover?” Please comment on your insights on the topic. Read more about the Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021.
June 15, 2021
August 12, 2021
October 12, 2021
- December 30, 2022
- December 23, 2022
- December 10, 2022
Latest Crypto News
- January 16, 2023
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…