Where To Buy Floki (Aug 2021) Price, Contract Address >> The guide is to share details about the new crypto coin, its price and exchanges to buy it.
A tweet of Elon Musk has set ablaze into the crypto marketplace on the eve of 25th June 2021. His tweet states that Musk has decided to name his dog Shiba Inu as “Floki.”. Soon after the tweet started circulating online, the price of two new coins have surged, and investors from India and the United States started investing in the coins.
The tweet intends that the Tesla owner wants to highlight the newly launched coin with the ticker FLOKI. If you also want to buy the coin and know Where to Buy Floki, please continue reading.
What is Floki Coin?
Floki is the new Binance Smart Chain token making news after the tweet from Tesla owner Elon Musk. Musk tweeted on 25th June 2021 that he has named his dog Shiba Inu as “FLOKI.”
As the tweet started circulating, the two newly launched crypto coins registered a sudden price surge. The Shiba Inu coin with ticker SHIB has experienced a price surge of 25%, and the FLOKI coin registered a 3500% jump in the last 24 hrs.
Since his tweet, many worldwide investors rushed to buy the FLOKI coin, increasing the market cap and price rapidly. So, investors want to know Where to Buy Floki.
Who Founded FLOKI?
After researching the token, we have not found any details regarding the CEO and founder of the token. Since it is a newly launched token, many vital details are missing, and hence we have not found the owner’s details.
We have only found that it has 154 holders worldwide, and the token has registered 304 transfers to date.
FLOKI Live Price and Market Cap Data
As per the market price analysis, the FLOKI coin is available for trading with the live price of $0.000002. It is the market price recorded at the time of writing the article. However, it keeps fluctuating and hence before you learn Where to Buy Floki, you must check the price carefully.
The coin has registered a trading volume of $259.000 in the last 24 hrs. The coin has been performing with the increasing trend in the market value. However, there is no live data available for the market capitalization of the coin.
In terms of circulating supply, the coin is available with the total circulating supply of one quadrillion FLOKI tokens, of which the developers already burned 20% of the circulating supply. Each transaction of the token charges 5% as tax, and 5% goes to the LP pool automatically.
Where to Buy Floki?
- FLOKI coin is available for trading on limited exchanges.
- Investors are required to sign-up with any trusted wallet, like UniSwap
- Buy a sufficient amount of cryptocurrency like ETH or BTC using fiat currency
- Go to the exchanges like PanCakeSwap and use contract address 0x47e10659f54fb21e7e3e0ef387ab6872fb46316b
- Find the FLOKI token from the list and choose the amount you want to buy
- Swap the BTC or ETH for FLOKI tokens
- Store the tokens into your trusted digital wallet
- Where to Buy Floki?
- FLOKI tokens are available for purchase on limited exchanges, including PanCakeSwap.
- What is the Contract Address of FLOKI?
- You may use the contract address 0x47e10659f54fb21e7e3e0ef387ab6872fb46316b to buy the token on PanCakeSwap.
- Where to Store the Token?
- Since it is an ERC-20 type token, you can store your purchased tokens on ETH supporting digital wallets.
Since you are now aware of and get acquainted with the information on Where to Buy Floki, you must head towards buying the token as it is likely to record its all-time high, as per sources. If you are new to crypto investment, please ensure to learn about the Crypto Future before investing.
Do you want to share anything about the price prediction of FLOKI ? Then, please share it in the comment section below.
May 11, 2021
October 14, 2021
June 18, 2021
- October 23, 2021
- October 23, 2021
- October 23, 2021
Latest Crypto News
- September 30, 2021
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…