This detailed article shares the information about Alliance Financial Scam and will also talk about Allmerica Reviews.
Are you planning to invest in Alliance Financial? People from the United States are losing their money on the insurance company. Currently, Alliance Financial is getting recognition in the market, and people are in a dilemma if they should invest in this company or not.
As there are many insurance scams, in this article, we will review whether Alliance Financial Scam is legit or not and if the company is worth the trust.
What is Alliance Financial Scam?
Allmerica Financial Alliance was a growing Insurance company that provided insurance to many individuals. Still, on December 1, 2005, the company changed its name to The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc., which led people to face confusion.
After the company changed its name, some other scam companies started to loot people with the name of Alliance Financial and people who had no idea about the name change. Many people lost their money in the name of insurance and never got the chance to get it back from the scammers.
Allmerica Financial Alliance: Information on Website
- Registered date of The Hanover Insurance Group: December 5, 1994
- The Hanover Insurance Group Age: Allmerica Financial Alliance, which was changed into The Hanover Group, is 29 years old.
- The Hanover Insurance Group’s last update: 7 months ago
- Detection count: 0/40
- Trust Score: 100/100
- IP Address: 22.214.171.124
- ASN: AS8075 MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK
- Server Location: (US) United States
- City and Religion: Tappahannock. Virginia
- Tranco Rank: The Website has a High Tranco rate.
- Certificate: Varified SSL Certificate
- Visitor count: High
- Owner’s identity: The Website has kept its Owner’s identity hidden.
Allmerica Financial Alliance: Specification
Buy Insurance services from https://www.hanover.com/
Price: Interested people can contact the company for detailed information on cost.
Physical Address: 440 Lincoln Street, Worcester, MA 01653
Company number: 800-922-8427
Email address: These are their media email id firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Safety with the services: They claim to be a trusted insurance company where people can also apply for claims.
Terms and Conditions: Briefly explained on the Website
Fraud Protection: They have anti-fraud insurance programs and additional anti-fraud resources.
Alliance Financial Reviews: The Website has a good rating on Trustpilot of 4.7 with 3368 reviews. They also claim that 9/10 customers are highly likely to recommend their services to their close ones and known ones.
Social Media Presence: They are present on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
FAQ: FAQs are mentioned on the official website
Google Reviews and rating: 4.5/5 stars rating on Google review
Request a quote: People can get a quote through Hanover’s official Website, where they will connect you to an agent to solve all your doubts and queries.
Allmerica Financial Alliance: PROs and CONs
- The Website is 29 years old, which is a positive factor.
- The Website has good reviews from people and a perfect trust score.
- Available on the four leading social media platforms.
- They are also providing career opportunities and Internships.
- The official Website did not disclose the Owner’s details, which might create doubt in the customer’s mind.
- Changing the company’s name could mislead the customers.
- Only media Email addresses are available.
Alliance Financial Reviews: Legitimacy
The Hanover Insurance Group, which was previously known as Allmerica Financial Alliance group, is a trusted website and has very positive reviews from customers. People appreciate the company’s efforts while providing claims to their customers and comment on their highly professional nature.
People also pointed out that The Hanover does not charge any hidden fees. One customer shared their experience of how Hanover handled their accidental car damages with compatibility and fairness. Click this link to safeguard yourself from viral PayPal Scams.
Social Media Links
Allmerica Financial Alliance is a trusted company with positive customer reviews. But people are advised to look carefully at the company’s name as now they have changed their name to The Hanover group. Check this link to be safe from Debit and Credi card Frauds.
Are you a customer of the Hanover group? Share your experience with the insurance group and claims in the comment box.
Disclaimer- We are not in any way promoting the insurance company. This article aims to shed light on the scam controversy going on in the insurance market without misleading our readers.