Are you looking to import music from different music platforms that can be accessed on macOS (or) Windows? However, several websites and specifically applications do not allow importing music files from their music platform. Did know know about TunesKit Audio Capture? Let’s check all the details of TunesKit Audio Capture!
About TunesKit Audio Capture application:
TunesKit Audio Capture is an application developed by TunesKit company. The application allows users to capture and record audio from various sources that are open on their PC. The application can be installed on Windows 7, 8, and 10 OS. It also supports macOS Big Sur, macOS 10.8 and above versions.
It is designed to capture audio from applications, web browsers, native media players in a website, Flash players playing multimedia in browsers, and other applications installed on Windows (or) macOS.
TunesKit Audio Capture functions by recording streaming music, podcasts, radio shows, audiobooks, YouTube, and other audio files played on users’ PCs. Other audio captures have limited functions as they can only download music from specific websites (or) Uniform Resource Locator (URL), such as YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc. Such audio capture applications (or) online platforms do not offer the flexibility to change audio settings, such as bit rate, sample rate, audio channel, Etc.
TunesKit Audio Capture includes such features allowing the users audio settings, including bit rate, sample rate, audio channel, Etc., such that users can download music to USB in HD, increase (or) decrease the speed of audio tracks, specify the number of speakers, combine audio to be played in earphones (or) make it a stereo music file. Click here to learn more about TunesKit Audio Capture.
How to Download music from different music Platforms:
- Launch the TunesKit Audio Capture application on your PC.
- The application will show a screen where users can add native applications like media players, different web browsers, and other audio-playing platforms. Click on the ‘+’ (add) button to include the platform where you want to capture the music.
- Play the music (or) video on the music platforms you included in TunesKit Audio Capture. TunesKit Audio Capture will automatically start recording the audio.
- If you do not want to make any changes to the output files, then you can directly save the audio file. If you need to trim (or) split the recorder audio, you may use the built-in audio editor of TunesKit Audio Capture.
- Once you have captured the desired music, click the “Stop” button to end the recording. You can customize the output settings by clicking the “Format” and “Preferences” buttons.
- Select the output file format, including MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/M4A/M4B/WMA/OGG/AIFF/AC3/AU/APE/MKA. The application sample rate for YouTube and audios form other platform is between 8,000 Hz to 96,000 Hz, and the bit rate is between 64 and 320 kbps.
- Once the editing is completed, you need to click on the ‘Stop’ button displayed as a square at the centre of the screen beside the play button. The edited file will be displayed on the History screen.
- Please select the file and choose an option to save it at the desired location! Click here to learn more about importing YouTube music to USB.
Download music to USB:
TunesKit Audio Capture allows the user to browse folders in which they want to store the output file. Hence, in addition to PC’s hard disks, the user can connect USB drives, including USB hard disks, pen drives, Compact Flash, Secure Digital cards, Multi Media Cards, Etc. An inbuilt memory card reader on users’ PCs is also displayed in TunesKit Audio Capture for saving output files.
TunesKit Audio Capture also supports storing output files on cloud storage, including:
- Google Drive
- Amazon Drive
- iCloud Drive
- Yandex Disk
- WebDAV servers
- Additionally, the user can navigate to their network drives, personal (or) private network folders, to save the output files (or) to download music to USB.
- TunesKit Audio Capture allows scheduled recording at a specified time (or) during a specific event
- It can automatically split the audio files on detecting silence
- The application supports batch recording from different platforms!
- It requires minimum system requirements for stable and fast performance
- No additional hardware, like HD sound cards, Etc., is required
- Users can listen to music while it is captured
- TunesKit provides regular updates and customer support
- The application captures ID3 tags and includes them in the output file
- It has a simple and friendly UI with easy navigation
- The application can generate HD audio files
- TunesKit Audio Capture supports a wide range of audio sources that run on a PC
- The application supports a wide range of output file formats
- Users can customize a file based on their audio requirements
- TunesKit Audio Capture is a paid application. It costs $19.95 for one year and $29.95 for lifetime activation
- It is limited to macOS and Windows and does not support Google Chrome OS, RedHat, Etc.
- The application does not support mobile OS, including Android (or) iOS
- It does not support capturing a few audio files with Digital Rights Management(DMR)
- The application does not support mixing audio tracks
- TunesKit Audio Capture is a console application requiring instillation(does not support W3)
- The application does not offer fine-tuning audio parameters
TunesKit Audio Capture gained 4/5 stars for effectiveness and quality output. It gained a 5-star rating for ease of use. More than 30 website and video reviews were mixed. On tuneskit.com, 208 reviews and ratings were positive and rated 4.9/5 stars. Two user reviews on shopping and customer review websites rated it 5 stars.
The TunesKit Audio Capture was lunched in 2018. TunesKit developed 18 different applications for Windows and macOS to enhance user’s audio experience. TunesKit Spotify Music Converter is one of the trending applications. TunesKit Audio Capture is useful for users looking to capture audio from console applications on a PC. Click here to view how to capture audio with TunesKit Audio Capture.
Were TunesKit Audio Capture facts informative? Please comment on this TunesKit Audio Capture review.