This article describes a trending crypto token traded on various trading products based on its underlying stock. Read on details about the tesla crypto token.
Are you interested to know about a tokenized stock actively traded by traders in the crypto community? Then, let’s learn more relevant information associated with the topic.
Tokenization of stocks helps people from the United States and other parts of the world acquire a portion of the company and be a part of the crypto space at the same time.
Please read this article that elaborates all relevant information about the tesla crypto token and the various features and possibilities provided to its traders and investors.
About Tesla Tokenized Stock (TSLA)
Tesla Tokenized Stock is a crypto token traded on a major crypto exchange. TSLA token price is attached to the stock of Tesla Inc, an American automotive company that develops electric vehicles.
The exchanges that provide its user’s facility to trade or invest in tokenized stock provide additional features such as buying or selling stock futures, ETFs, currencies, options, and other products associated with the stock. In addition to that, the user can also exchange the tokens with other cryptocurrencies.
About tesla crypto token
- Tesla token is currently up by 3.60% in the last 24 trading hours.
- The token created an all-time high price of $1,251.51 on 4th November 2021. Currently, the token is trading -9.26% below its ATH price.
- DeFiChain DEX accounts for most trading volume for TSLA token with 82.29%. Apart from that, DeFiChain DEX also trades for $262,938.
- FTX exchange is accounted for the remaining trading volume. FTX trades 12.55% in TSLA/USD and 5.46% in TSLA/DOGE.
- Except for spot trading, other TSLA trades have expiry dates.
- Current Price of tesla crypto token: $1,139.68
- Price Change(24h): $43.35
- 24h Low: $1,089.67
- 24h High: $1,161.38
- Trading Volume(24h): $319,520.74
- Volume / Market Cap: No Data
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: No Data
- Market Cap: N/A
- Market Rank: 3706
- Total Supply: No Data
- Circulating Supply: N/A
- Max Supply: No Data
- ATH: $1,251.51
- ATL: No Data
Founders and Team
As the Tesla Tokenized Stock (TSLA) is based on the underlying Tesla Inc stock, no specific founders are behind the TSLA. The token’s value is connected with the price variation of the Tesla stock.
Where to Buy TSLA?
- Visit FTX exchange. Read more on the tesla crypto token.
- Create an FTX account by providing basic personal and financial information. Ensure to provide details as per official documents approved by the government officials.
- After creating an account, verify your email id and mobile number.
- The user needs to complete KYC level 2 to trade on tokenized stocks as per the rules.
- After the KYC verification is completed successfully, the user can take part in the trading activities of TSLA.
- The FTX user needs to buy TSLA tokens from spot markets for long-term trading or investing. Futures and options trading of tesla crypto token has a fixed expiry date, and these trading products are preferred chiefly by expert traders.
Q1: What are the popular trading pairs associated with TSLA?
A1: The popular trading pairs associated with TSLA are TSLA/USD, TSLA/DOGE, and TSLA/BTC.
Q2: Who regulates the trading of TSLA?
A2: The TSLA trading-related activities are regulated by Canco GmbH, an authorized financial intermediary that provides several stock-based products for trading purposes.
Crypto traders and investors get more exposure to several benefits while trading crypto tokens associated with a stock. In addition to that, high liquidity is an added advantage. To know more details, please visit here.
Have you traded a tesla crypto token? If so, share your experience with us, and let’s evaluate the Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021.
- November 1, 2021
- October 7, 2021
- February 19, 2022
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…