About General Information Super-Floki-Coin

Super Floki Coin {Aug 2021} Token Price, How To Buy?

Super Floki Coin {Aug 2021} Token Price, How To Buy? >> Do you want to know about the best crypto coin that trending over the web? Read this post and know the worth of buying it.

Another name in the crypto market Super Floki is taking the market by storm. It is increasing its popularity at a rapid pace in India. So, are you looking for the depth information about what this coin is? And how you can buy and take benefit from this? If so, you have landed on the right page. Here, we will discuss the fantastic crypto coin “Super Floki Coin.” 

Currently, this coin can be bought from brokers and the exchange platforms. So, have a look down below and know it in detail.

What is Super Floki?

Super Floki is called as a dog-theme based coin that comes out to be derivative of Floki Inu. Floki is called as the name of Elon Musk’s Shiba Inu, and the name has been given to him in honour of the Tesla CEO’s admiration for Dogecoin. 

These meme coins, particularly Dogecoin maina, continue to be popular and have taken over the cryptocurrency market. This is why there is so much talk about Elon Musk and his cryptocurrency on the internet. 

About Super Floki Coin Founders

Super Floki is turning the heads over the internet, and for good reasons. It is a dog-theme based coin that was introduced in the name of Elon Musk’s Shibha Inu Puppy. The founders have given their great efforts to make this coin the best for everyone. 

Currently, its transaction fee is 12%, with buyback 6% and total sell 18%. It is Autoboost protocol that builds mathematically to do variable buybacks. It continuously varies on the transaction over the past 24 hours. SLOKI token is one of the best and powerful tokens that is just a standard buyback system. 

Super Floki Coin Price Chart

As per market, Floki Token has a current value of $0.00000610, fluctuating within the change in time and market. However, its market cap is unknown, but it has 9,620 holders and 36,858 transfers. Besides, Floki changes in 24 hours at a low and high value. So, the low average volume of floki in 24 hours is $0.00000491, and the high is $0.00000685. To know more about the coin, keep reading.

About Floki Token Statistics

Before buying this token, let us know the current statistics of Super Floki Coin, so you can better know how it works. 

  • Name- Superfloki
  • Token Symbol- $SLOKI
  • Decimal-9
  • Market Rank- #2972
  • Total buy fee- 12%
  • Buy back- 6%
  • Charity and marketing- 4%
  • Sell fee- 18%
  • Buyback- 7%
  • Reflection to holder-7%
  • Total burn- 20,000,000,000,000,000 
  • Total supply- 10, 000,000, 000, 000, 000

A little information about Floki token supply

As we said earlier, Floki token has a total of 10, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 supply with 9620 holders and 36 858 transactions. Currently, no market cap is estimated for Floki Coin. To know more about it, you can copy the given contract address. 0xf7bf4507336aea836ab5575ec1801d96c3059483

How to buy Super Floki Coin?

Phase 1- Setup the social media and launch marketing listing such as coinhunt, CoinGecko, Audit contract etc., on XT.

Phase 2- Get Superfloki swap, Wallet, Defi apps for android or iOS. 

Phase 3- Exchange the coins What You Must Know Before Investing In The Cryptocurrency 


How much is floki Coin worth?

As per CoinGecko Report, its current price is $0.00000505 with a $927,422 24 hours trading value. 

What is Floki Inu?

Floki is a highly deflationary token that gives in-built rewards. The developers claim it is one of the brave dog coins and created by members of Shiba Inu.

Final Words

We hope you have learnt about Super Floki Coin and its current value in the market. So, whether to buy this or not is completely upon you. If you want to know complete detail, you can visit official website of this coin.

Did you find this post helpful? Share your thoughts in the given comment box.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *