This article provides information on the new token of Axie infinity and highlights the Ron Price Axie and other market details along with necessary information.
Do you like to invest in cryptocurrency? Are you looking for digital coins that can help you get better returns in the future? People Worldwide are active on the internet to trade cryptocurrencies to earn profit for a longer run.
This article will discuss one of the cryptocurrencies, i.e., Ronin, and give you the essential data regarding it like Ron Price Axie and its market performance in the market. So let’s find out.
What is Ronin token?
Ronin or RON is an ecosystem coin of Ronin blockchain in which you can deposit your assets to Ronin that will upgrade it, and also you can be able to withdraw it anytime. Also, with the help of Ronin Bridge, you can be able to transfer your assets to Ethereum.
The primary purpose of the Ronin token is to secure and decentralize the network so that interested investors can be able to gain from the token.
Price chart of Ron
Here is the information that our research team has collected regarding the Ron Value Axie so that investors from Worldwide can make their decision quickly.
- Price- The present price $3.49
- Price change- $-0.7353
- 24H low- $3.21
- 24H high- $4.32
- Trading volume- $47,567,156.34
- Volume/market cap- 0.0905
Ronin coin market supply/coin supply
- Market capital- you can find the market cap $525,614,014.93
- Fully diluted market cap- $3,543,322,787.79
- Total supply- 1,000,000,000
- Max supply- 1,000,000,000
- Market rank- #2841
- Contract address- The contract address is 0xe514d9deb7966c8be0ca922de8a064264ea6bcd4
- Circulating supply- 148,339,298 RON
What will be the price of Ronin coin in the future?
Well, it is essential to know the future condition of the cryptocurrency like Ron Price Axie as if you are investing for a long term, so that you can be able to know about it and prepare yourself for the same. However, there isn’t much information on the internet regarding the prediction price right now.
Those interested in investing in the Ronin coin should wait to gather the necessary information to minimize the loss and plan accordingly to gain more profit.
What are the features that Ronin Bridge offers?
- You can deposit the token or transfer your assets to Ronin.
- Withdraw the token anytime.
- You can also upgrade your old SLP/AXS token and exchange it for a new one.
Who is the founder of Ron Price Axie?
The founder of the Ron Axie is Sky Mavis, who launches this token as a governance token for the Ethereum side chain. He’s also the creator of Play-to-earn Axie infinity. The coin was launched in February 2021, whose motive is to eliminate the expensive gas fees for the players.
How to get Ron Token?
If you want to invest in this token and looking for ways to get this token from a trusted source, then here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Go to the official website of Ron Axie infinity.
- You will find an icon made up of dots. Click on the icon.
- Then check out the Ron Value Axie and select the option you want to buy the token.
- Once you complete the transaction, the coin will be transferred to your digital wallet.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question1: Who is the founder of Ron Axie Infinity?
A: The founder of Ron Axie Infinity is Sky Mavis. You can check here to know about the founder.
Question2: What is the present price value of the Ronin token?
A: The present market value of the Ronin token is $3.49
Wrapping it up
With the above information, we can conclude that investing in the Ron token is a good choice, but the investors should watch the Ron Price Axie.
In the comment section, you can share your opinion on the Ronin token and read here to know the next best cryptocurrency 2022.
August 16, 2021
June 26, 2021
January 15, 2022
- December 30, 2022
- December 23, 2022
- December 10, 2022
Latest Crypto News
- January 16, 2023
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…