This article describes a crypto project that reduces the load on the Ethereum network to build powerful applications. Read on Pulse Pad Crypto.
Are you looking for new crypto tokens involved in building powerful applications with greater future potential? If so, continue reading this article till the end to understand more about it.
Traders, stakers, and investors from Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States, India are highly positive about this crypto project that might reward them with high return potential in the future. In addition to that, the development of new projects on the platform increases the potential of the token. Read more on Pulse Pad Crypto.
PulsePad is an IDO platform that helps to build projects using PulseChain. PulseChain is a newly developed sister chain of Ethereum that provides the developers an environment for developing and building new applications.
The main objective of the PulsePad is to be a top player in the smart contract platform. The developers plan to improve the current issues facing Ethereum. PulsePad is a sustainable alternative to the crypto giant Ethereum. The deflationary property also makes this token more unique and valuable to investors and traders compared to other developing projects.
Pulse Pad Crypto
- The main advantage of the PulseChain application is that it is accessible to all the users with the PulseChain network.
- All the available ISOs are settled within the blockchain with the help of pETH, which is a PulseChain native ETH.
- PulseChain Bridge enables the users to swap between ETH and pETH, making it more convenient for the platform users.
- All the other trading features available in PulseChain are similar to BSC, while considering the fees and speed.
- IDO tokens are provided on PulseChain that can be traded with PulseChain DEX.
- Pulse Pad Crypto ’s Listing Market Cap: $170,000
- Listing Circulatory Supply: 170,000,000 $PLSPAD
- Max Token Supply: 5,000,000,000 $PLSPAD
- Token Price (Public Sale): $0.001 (BUSD/USDT)
- 24H: N/A
- 24L: N/A
- ATH: N/A
- ATL: N/A
Founders and Team
Information related to the team and the founders are not available from the official website. However, any update regarding the same is to be mentioned in the upcoming articles.
Where to Buy PLSPAD?
- PulsePad can be purchased through the leading cryptocurrency exchange Binance.
- The first step is to create an account on the Binance platform.
- The user needs to submit personal details to create an account. Read on Pulse Pad Crypto.
- After submitting the necessary personal information, a two-method verification is to be done. First, a one-time password is sent to the user as mail and text message for verification purposes.
- Once the verification is completed successfully, the user can log in to Binance using their respective username and password.
- The next step involves the simple KYC verification that takes a few minutes to complete. The KYC verification is to officially confirm and validate the identity of the concerned person.
- Once the verification process is completed, the user can purchase the Pulse Pad Crypto from the platform to exchange the fiat currency from the Binance wallet.
Q1: Which all blockchain networks provide PulsePad token contracts?
A1: Ethereum, BSC(BEP20), Tron20, Velas, and KCC provide PulsePad token contracts.
Q2: What is the BSC(BEP20) contract address for PulsePad?
A2: The BSC(BEP20) contract address for PulsePad is 0x8a74BC8c372bC7f0E9cA3f6Ac0df51BE15aEC47A
The introduction of new crypto projects based on blockchain technology helps a lot in improving the quality of various crypto applications exponentially. To know more in-depth about the above-discussed topic, please visit this link.
Have you tried to invest in similar innovative crypto projects like Pulse Pad Crypto? If so, please comment below your feedback on this topic.
Also check Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021
- September 9, 2021
- October 9, 2021
- October 28, 2021
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…