This Projects Web 3 Crypto post will briefly discuss Web 3.0 and the most trending Web 3.0 projects
Are you looking for unique and exciting web projects that may provide you with the huge profits in 2022? Then you are here in the right place. In this post, we are discussing different web 3.0 projects.
Don’t worry; we will briefly cover Web 3.0. Many people are curious to learn about this concept.
So, the term Web3.0 is getting popular in Australia, Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and various other regions and countries. According to most people’s reviews, Web 3.0 means the next phase of the internet, which is better than this one.
Let us know more about Projects Web 3 Crypto in this post.
What is Web 3.0?
So, let us get clear about the Web 3.0 term.
Web 1.0 (1994-2004) was the first version of the World Wide Web where all the sites were static.
Web 2.0, which we currently use, is a much more convenient version of the World Wide Web as we know, but most of our data is managed by Unicorn companies.
Web3.0 is a much wider phase of the World Wide Web where everything is decentralized, and the service and apps will be powered by blockchains, artificial intelligence, crypto-assets and much more. It aims to make content more personalized, enabling users to keep the data private.
Projects Web 3 Crypto
Many projects are here, which provides value to the users. Let us see some of the most famous Web3.0 crypto projects:
- Filecoin (FIL) – It has the largest market Cap of all the Web3.0 projects. It is a decentralized storage network that stores data and excess or storage can be sold and bought, and it has much more features on top of it.
- Audius (AUDIO) is a decentralized music streaming network that aims to give every artist the freedom to monetize, stream, and distribute their work.
- Helium (HNT) – is also a decentralized network like other Projects Web 3 Crypto, enabling IoT (Internet of Things) devices to geolocate themselves and wirelessly connect to the internet without cellular plans.
- BitTorrent (BTT) is a P2P (peer to peer) file-sharing protocol built back in 2001. Later it was purchased by TRON blockchain in 2018.
- The Graph (GRT) is a protocol for querying and indexing the data from the blockchains. It is used in many big projects like Decentraland, Uniswap and much more.
- Theta (THETA) – It can also be called an Airbnb video streaming platform. The thing that makes it different from other Projects Web 3 Crypto is Here viewers can earn rewards for sharing excess and watching content.
The Final Verdict
The Web3.0 is a fascinating thing to think about, and many of the big companies are making their way according to this new internet phase. It is widely expected to have a Web 3.0 revolution soon, but we don’t know exactly when it can happen. To learn more about Web3.0, check out here.
What are your thoughts about the Web3.0 and the related projects, and what are your favorite Web3.0 projects? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, please share this Projects Web 3 Crypto post to inform others. Also, you may learn here about the best crypto to invest in 2022.
- January 15, 2022
- August 14, 2021
- June 24, 2022
- June 24, 2022
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…