Do you want to witness a positive return? Then go through the below guide on Ponyo Coin.
Ponyo –Inu will soon host a fully blockchain-based P2E game, “SWIM SWIM,” where players can enjoy sea creatures and earn Ponyo secondary Coin $Pearl, which is completely accessible on mobile phones.
To get the latest updates of a trending animated-based digital coin that is roaring Worldwide, then read the complete post-Ponyo Coin below. So without any further delay, let’s get started.
It is the first-ever auto-impact, anime-motivated investing Coin. The prime mission of this project is to protect all sea creatures by capitalizing on Ethereum network permitted Coin.
The Ponyo-Inu contract address has been designed in such a way that all transactions are sent to the Coral Restoration Foundations crypto wallet directly.
Out of fee charged for each transaction:
- 3% goes to the Coral Restoration Foundation
- 5% goes to marketing to spread Ponyo-Inu fame and further help our seas.
- 2% goes to liquidity to raise the price floor.
- 1% goes to reflections which means holders can earn more coins. You can visit its official to get more information.
Founder Details of Ponyo Coin
Ponyo-Inu is the digital currency trading with the ticker symbol PONYO created feature-length 2008 animation produced in Japan by the imaginative Studio Ghibli. This concept is scripted and directed by Hayao Miyazaki.
Current Price of Ponyo-Inu
The Ponyo-Inu current price is 0.028184 USD with a trading volume of 6,21,494 USD for 24 hours. PONYO to USD price is updated in real-time. In the past 24 hours, Ponyo-Inu has been down by 0.68%. People Worldwide are also curious to know other crucial statistics of the token below is the relevant information.
Ponyo Coin Supply / Market Supply and Statistics
- Market Cap: $28,184,230
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: $28,001,879
- Market Rank: #3339
- Circulating Supply: 1.00B PONYO
- Max Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Trading Volume: $621,494.15
- Price Change: $-0.0005645
- 24 hour high/24 hour low: $0.02656 / $0.03035
- 7 days high/7 days low: $0.02235 / $0.04729
- All-time high: $0.04729 (Nov 09, 2021)
- All time low: $0.01083 (Nov 07, 2021)
Go through the next segment to know the estimated future price of Ponyo-Inu.
Ponyo-Inu Price Prediction
Below is the forecasted price of Ponyo Coin:
- 2021: USD 0.0422835839
- 2022: USD 0.0551476348
- 2023: USD 0.0643483303
- 2024: USD 0.0734861884
- 2025: USD 0.0916641872
- 2026: USD 0.1057078604
- 2027: USD 0.1261171563
- 2028: USD 0.1361478516
Process For Buying Ponyo-Inu
To purchase PONYO- ERC TOKEN, Follow below simple steps:
- First, go to the official site of Uniswap.
- Connect any digital wallet like Metamask wallet.
- Use the right contract address “0xf03f082bf49fe71c2ab8dfaf4f8d0aeaa1d3de14” to Swap ETH for PONYO ERC.
- Make sure you set slippage to 11% and click swap.
- Confirm the swap and transaction. You are done with purchasing procedure of PONYO INU TOKEN.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the official website of Ponyo Coin?
A1. The official website of Ponyo-Inu is https://www.ponyo-i.nu/.
Q2. What is the Smart contract address of Ponyo-Inu?
A2. Contract Address: 0xf03f082bf49fe71c2ab8dfaf4f8d0aeaa1d3de14
Q3. From where can I buy Ponyo Inu?
A3. The most active exchange platform to buy Ponyo Inu is Uniswap.
Q4. Is it listed on Coinmarketcap?
A4. Yes, it is listed on Coinmarketcap.
The Concluding Remarks
All the above information is provided for education only and doesn’t support or intend Crypto investment or any service offered. It is suggested highly to check the Coin and its documentation before investing. That’s all about the Ponyo Coin.
Was our article helpful to you? What is your opinion about the Coin? Please share your views with us in the comment section below. Also, read more about the next big Crypto here.
- December 10, 2021
- December 28, 2021
- July 27, 2021
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…