This article below guides you about the Origin Trail Crypto and the things that this coin offers to its investors, along with the price and prediction.
Are you aware of the newly established cryptocurrency that is present in the market? Do you want to know its current market condition and check whether it is suitable for the investment or not? We have seen many cryptocurrencies that are performing good in countries like the United States and the United Kingdom.
In this article, we will tell you about the Origin Trail Crypto and the market price of this token. Along with that, we will discuss its necessary information for the interested investors.
What is Origin Trail?
Origin Trail or TRAC is a decentralized knowledge graph that comes under the Ethereum blockchain. With the help of this token, you will be able to know, discover and manage the data from the supply chain and invest accordingly.
It is a multi-chain concept which means the data you will get from this website is collected from different networks and websites like Ethereum, xDai, and Polygon.
Who is the founder of Origin Trail Crypto?
Ziga Drev is the founding member and managing director of Origin Trail company. Unfortunately, there isn’t much information given regarding the team members of this company. We will update the article for you once our research team can gather some information about it.
Till then, you need to visit our article frequently to know more updated news about the Origin Trail coin and its performance.
Price chart of Origin Trail coin
- Price- $2.60
- Price change (24H)- $1.44
- 24H low- $1.14
- 24H high- $3.87
- Trading volume- $265,102,656.81
- Market Rank- #111
Market Supply/ Coin Supply
- Total supply of Origin Trail Crypto – 500,000,000
- Max supply- not mentioned
- Circulating Supply- 358,580,983.37
- Fully Diluted Capital- $1,328,500,723
- Contract address- 0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f
Price Prediction of Origin Trail coin
Our research team has found some information regarding the price prediction of the Origin Trail coin. Here are some of the prediction prices of this token in the upcoming years:
- The price of the coin will increase by $4.54 in 2022 and reaches $5 in 2023.
- It will keep increasing as, in the years 2025 and 2026, the price of the Origin trail will be $7.64 and $8.85.
- The price of the Origin Trail Crypto will reach $10 in 2027, and the highest price of this coin will be $11.28 in 2028.
How to get Origin Trail coin?
If you are interested in buying the Origin Trail Coin or TRAC, then here are the steps you need to follow to purchase these tokens from a safe platform.
- First, you need to open the official website of Origin Trail and check out the partners connected with this crypto coin.
- However, you will find this token on exchange platforms like PanCakeSwap and Binance.
- You can find the performance of the Origin Trail Crypto on these websites, along with the price and other factors.
- Select the quantity of the Origin Trail that you want to exchange.
- After that, you need to verify the information and click on the swap option.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question1: What is the present market rank of the Origin Trail coin?
A: The present market rank of Origin Trail coin is #111. You can check out here the other factors of this coin.
Question2: Is the Origin Trail token good for investment?
A: Yes, the Origin Trail Token is suitable for investment and has a promising future in the crypto market.
Wrapping it up
After gathering information about the Origin Trail Crypto, we can conclude that this token seems promising in terms of investment and gives a better return in future to the investors.
You can share your queries related to the TRAC coin in the comment section below and click here to know the best cryptocurrency trading apps.
September 3, 2021
December 23, 2021
- December 30, 2022
- December 23, 2022
- December 10, 2022
Latest Crypto News
- January 16, 2023
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…