This article describes a token based on the DeFi protocol project that helps in margin trading facilities and lending activities. Read on Ooki Token Inr.
Are you interested in knowing about a crypto project developed to encourage lending and margin trading using a defined protocol? If yes, read this article till the end to know more about this specific project and its associated token.
Investors from India are looking forward to taking advantage of the margin facility that helps take high leverage to generate more returns with less capital allocation. The project works with the help of the DeFi protocol on Ethereum. Read more on Ooki Token Inr.
About OOKI Token
OOKI token works based on the Ooki protocol built on the Ethereum network that helps users build various blockchain-based applications to interact with other DeFi based protocols for borrowing, lending, and trading purposes.
The major advantage of the Ooki project is it is a community-based project that takes major decisions according to the vote done by the community members. The project also consists of no KYC, minimal penalties on liquidation, and non-custodial solutions. At the time of trading, the traders are given the privilege to enjoy the trading experience without rollover fees and automatic renewal.
Ooki Token Inr
- Ooki token price in Indian Rupees is available on major crypto platforms that help the Indian traders and investors to analyze the market price in INR to plan their trading or investing strategy accordingly.
- The current price of the OOKI token is trading at ₹2.13, a 23.3% rise from yesterday’s price.
- CoinGecko platform provides the trading data of OOKI tokens in INR. The user can analyze various fundamental and technical data in their regional currencies to shorten the time for analysis. The platform also provides charting data in Indian Rupees.
- Current Price of Ooki Token Inr: ₹2.13
- 24H Low: ₹1.61
- 24H High: ₹2.45
- Market Cap: No Data.
- Trading Vol(24H): ₹3,482,290,486
- Total Value Locked (TVL): ₹6,619,815,487
- Circulating Supply: No Data Available
- Max Supply: No Data Available
- Total Supply: No Data Available
Founders and Team
Information about the team, founders and investors are not available from the official website and whitepaper.
Where to Buy OOKI?
- Visit the Binance website.
- Login using user credentials. New users can create a free account on Binance by providing basic data and completing KYC verification.
- New users also need to complete mobile and email id verification as a part of the account opening process. Read more on Ooki Token Inr.
- Add major crypto tokens such as BTC, BNB, ETH, USDT, USDC, ADA, etc., to the Binance spot wallet.
- Go to the spot trading section on Binance Platform.
- Trade the available major crypto tokens with OOKI tokens. Consider less volatile market conditions for getting a better market price.
- After successful trading, the Binance spot wallet gets credited with equivalent OOKI tokens.
Q1: What are the available contract addresses for the OOKI token?
A1: The Ethereum contract address for OOKI token is 0x0de05f6447ab4d22c8827449ee4ba2d5c288379b and the Polygon contract address for OOKI token is 0xcd150b1f528f326f5194c012f32eb30135c7c2c9. Learn about Ooki Token Inr.
Q2: What are the staking opportunities provided by the OOKI project?
A2: The stakers are awarded proportionally to the number of tokens staked. The user can trade with the reward tokens or restake those tokens. The staking has various lock-in periods that can be chosen by the stakers accordingly.
Crypto projects that provide high leverage and margin benefits attract investors to trade a large position. As an informed investor, consider the risk involved before execution. To know more on this topic, please check.
Have you analyzed the price of Ooki Token Inr? If yes, comment with your valuable suggestions below. Consider the Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021.
- December 4, 2021
- August 26, 2021
- June 8, 2021
- June 24, 2022
- June 24, 2022
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…