This article describes crypto’s great price movement after the recent World Health Organization (WHO) announcement. Read on Omicron Token.
Have you heard about a crypto token that had a massive spike in its price recently following a piece of major global news? If yes, continue reading this article till the end to understand more about it.
Crypto investors, enthusiasts and traders Worldwide are astonished by the massive surge responding to a major announcement. As this token gained massive attention among the crypto community, people are looking to analyze the fundamentals of tokens and the project involved for long-term investing. Read more about Omicron Token.
About Omicron (OMIC)
Omicron is a protocol based on the decentralized reserve currency that is present at Arbitrum Network. The peculiarity of this token is that OMIC-MIM LP, USDC etc., backs this project. A basket of these underlying assets is kept in the OMIC treasury, ensuring a minimum intrinsic value. This particular feature helps to resist a huge fall in the token price.
Omicron coin also provides different features to the investors to earn apart from the capital appreciation from the token. These features include high-interest staking, and this locked staking provides the investor with a good interest rate for the deployed capital.
- OMIC gained massive popularity after the WHO named the latest COVID-19 variant Omicron.
- After the confirmation of the new virus variant, stock markets began to fall drastically.
- The crypto market was also affected badly by this news that even crypto giants such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Tether, etc., also started to fall.
- To everyone’s surprise OMIC token started to rise sharply. The price of the token surged up by 900% quickly.
- From the $65 as per the data on 27th November, the price shot up to $689 on 29th November.
- Current Price of Omicron Token: $272.69
- 24h Low: $152.33
- 24h High: $641.75
- Trading Volume(24h): $480,541.03
- Market Rank: 3556
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: $212,936,782.67
- ATH: $692.11
- ATL: $47.89
- Market Cap: No data
- Max Supply: 1,000,000 OMIC
- Total Supply: 2,430 OMIC
Founders and Team
Omricon crypto is a division of Olympus that works based on the Arbitrum Network. All other information about the team and founders are kept anonymous, and any new revelation on the same is to be updated in this article.
Where to Buy OMIC?
- The OMIC token can be purchased using the Sushiswap(Arbitrum) platform.
- Visit the official website of Sushiswap. Read more on Omicron Token.
- Connect your wallet like Trustwallet or MetaMask with the website.
- The trading pair available in Sushiswap for purchasing OMIC is OMIC/USDC and OMIC/MIM.
- Fund your wallet with enough USDC or MIM.
- Select the swap option available in the Sushiswap platform.
- Provide USDC or MIM in the ‘SwapFrom’ input box.
- Provide OMIC in the ‘Swap To (est)’ input box.
- Before transferring, make sure enough token is loaded in the wallet to ensure a successful transaction.
- Once the transfer is completed, the user’s wallet is loaded with OMIC equivalent to the USDC or MIM.
Q1: Where can we find detailed technical and fundamental data regarding Omicron Token?
A1: CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko platforms provide detailed and well-structured information related to the OMIC token. This important data is to be analyzed before considering a proper investing decision.
Q2: Does CoinMarketCap provide charts related to the OMIC token?
A2: Yes, the CoinMarketCap platform provides different charting facilities. The user can analyze the price chart as well as the market cap chart of the token. The price chart is available in OMIC/USD and OMIC/BTC pairs.
The Crypto market has witnessed many huge price movements reacting to news and tweets. To know more about this topic, please visit
Have you witnessed any such massive price movement similar to Omicron Token? If yes, please comment on it. Click here to know about the Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021.