Please go through this composition to learn the Nkt Token Price and other statistical details about a tribute cryptocurrency to the founder(s) of Bitcoin.
Do you regularly explore the market to gain information about former cryptocurrencies? Would you like to invest in tokens that are meant to pay respect to a personality? Then, you must be interested to read this account.
Today’s composition has covered facts about the analytics and present status of a cryptocurrency. Traders belonging to many countries, such as the Philippines, Indonesia, and Brazil, wish to get complete details about this coin. Thus, please read further to learn the Nkt Token Price.
What is Nkt Token?
NKT, or Nakamoto Dark, is a cryptocurrency to pay tribute to Satoshi Nakamoto, the Bitcoin founder(s)’ codename. Nakamoto Dark was based on a standalone blockchain of Binance Coin. However, there have not been many exchanges about this virtual currency after its closure. Investors are probably showing interest in this token again and searching the Internet for its details.
Founder of Nkt Token
The Internet does not have information about this cryptocurrency’s founder. We could only see that the coin was launched in 2014 and closed its business in 2015.
Price of Nkt to PHP
The latest cost of the Nkt coin in the Filipino Peso is ₱0.0057.
Nkt Coin Supply / Market Supply
As the subject coin has not been in business for a long time, there are few analytical details available. Most particulars are not applicable as there is no current trading. However, please find the few-found pieces of information on the Internet about this token’s statistics.
- Market Cap Rank – Unavailable
- 24-hour Trading Volume – Unknown
- Circulating Supply – 88,706,447.57 NKT
- PoS Reward Details – 10% Annual Percentage Rate (APR). This fact may throw little light on the current valuation of the Nkt Token Price.
- PoS Block Time – 60 seconds
- 24h Low / 24h High – No observation
- Market Dominance – Unavailable
How to Buy the Nkt Token?
The NKT token is dormant and not currently available in any trading exchange. However, hopefully, it will resume its trading on the Binance exchange in the near future. Therefore, please find the steps to buy it from this portal when available.
- Visit the Binance portal, register with your credentials, and create an account.
- Complete the 2FA and KYC requirements.
- Purchase the preferred number of Binance coins, which you will later trade for Nkt to PHP.
- Go to the Trade section and choose the level according to your investment experiences.
- Next, you can select the subject token’s ticker once available in the market for trading.
- Before concluding the purchase, you should go through the latest statistical information about the crypto token.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
Q1. The Nkt crypto coin is a tribute to Satoshi Nakamoto. Who is he?
A1. Satoshi Nakamoto is not the real name of any person. It is a codename given to the founder or founders of Bitcoin.
Q2. What is the current Nkt Token Price in Filipino Peso?
A2. The latest value of the Nkt coin is ₱0.0057.
Q2. Is the Nkt coin dead?
A2. This coin’s trading ended in 2015 and is presently dormant. However, investors have been searching for its details recently. So, hopefully, it will be active in the crypto market shortly.
Q3. Which blockchain is this token based on?
A3. The Nkt token is grounded on the Binance blockchain.
Q4. What is the total number of Nkt coins circulated in the market?
A4. The circulating supply of this token is 88,706,447.57.
The Closing Thoughts on Nkt Token Price
The latest price of the Nkt token is very low and tends to be null. However, we hope its value will rise once its trading resumes. Here is a list of dead crypto coins you can refer to before investment. Also, please be aware of How To Spot A Bitcoin Scammer to be careful.
Did you ever trade in this token? Please share your experiences below.
- November 23, 2021
- November 30, 2021
- September 13, 2021
- June 27, 2022
- June 24, 2022
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…