This article describes cryptocurrency that is considered a dead coin developed as a tribute to the Bitcoin founder. Read more details about the Nkt to PHP.
Are you interested in knowing about the update of a former cryptocurrency? Do you want to know the current status and information related to that token? Then, keep reading as we go through the token and its important statistics.
Traders and investors from the Philippines are looking for an opportunity to be a token holder for a formerly active cryptocurrency. Apart from that, people also want to know about the conversion value of Nkt to PHP.
Let’s have a look at the token and its major features.
About Nakamoto Dark (NKT)
Nakamoto Dark is a crypto token founded in 2014 as an homage to Satoshi Nakomoto. The token’s trading ended in 2015, along with its social media presence. Currently, the token is considered a dead coin with no volume or transactions.
The trading ticker of Nakamoto Dark is NKT, and the token is not available on any crypto exchanges. NKT was built using a standalone blockchain. The official website of Nakamoto Dark is down, along with their social media platforms.
Nkt to PHP
- The last available traded price of NKT in Philippine peso is ₱0.006096.
- Nakamoto Dark was developed as a hybrid token combining proof-of-stake and proof-of-work.
- The project got built with the help of the X11 algorithm.
- NKT token was minable and rewarded its miners.
- The Block Time and PoS Block Time of NKT were 60 seconds.
- The technical and fundamental details related to the NKT token post-2015 are not available on any crypto platforms.
- Investors and traders are looking for the relisting of the token.
- Current Price of NKT: Not Available. Read more about the Nkt to PHP.
- Price Change(24h): No Data
- 24h Low: N/A
- 24h High: No Data
- Trading Volume(24h): N/A
- Volume / Market Cap: N/A
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: No Data
- Market Cap: N/A
- Market Rank: Not Available
- Total Supply: N/A
- Circulating Supply: 88,706,447.57 NKT
- Max Supply: 110,000,000 NKT
- ATH: N/A
- ATL: No Data
Founders and Team
Information associated with the founders and team members is unavailable on the internet. Apart from that, the coin was only traded between 2014 and 2015.
Where to Buy NKT?
- NKT is not listed on any trading exchanges as of now. The Nkt to PHP is expected to get listed on Binance if the founders of the token make a comeback to the crypto industry. If NKT gets listed on Binance, you can buy the token by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of Binance.
- Create an account by providing the user details.
- Verify the user’s mobile number and email Id.
- Finally, login using your username and password after completing the verification.
- Go to the spot trade section.
- Select the trading pairs compatible with the NKT token.
- Load your Binance wallet with the compatible Nkt to PHP tokens.
- Execute the trade.
Q1: What were the Proof-of-stake (PoS) rewards provided by Nakamoto Dark?
A1: Nakamoto Dark token holders were rewarded with 10% APR for their Proof-of-stake (PoS).
Q2: What is the maximum token supply of NKT?
A2: NKT had a maximum token supply of 110,000,000.
Q3: What were the consensus methods on Nakamoto Dark?
A3: Nakamoto Dark has both proof-of-work and proof-of-stake.
Have you tried to convert Nkt to PHP? Kindly share your feedback below. Let’s understand more details about the Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021.
- November 9, 2021
- April 13, 2022
- March 14, 2022
- August 12, 2022
- August 10, 2022
- August 10, 2022
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…