Please go through this article to learn about the NFT Airdrop for Btt Holder, through which Binance enabled the investors to trade further using these tokens.
Cryptocurrency often sets protocols for its users to follow in the marketplace. As it is a decentralized platform, the traders must abide by these agreements to maintain harmony and transparency in the investments.
In today’s account, we have discussed a crypto protocol called BitTorrent based on a set of rules for the interchange of files between third parties. We have also covered the NFT Airdrop for Btt Holder, which applies to investors globally, especially from India. Please continue reading to learn about this crypto protocol.
What is BitTorrent?
BitTorrent is a crypto protocol based on the TRC-10 standard, which sets the technical rules of crypto tokens, and is backed by the TRON blockchain. The protocol functions in exchanging files between untrusted parties while trading. The transfer involves separating the files into sections concluded by a parity check after the receiver obtains the requested files from the sender.
The utility token of this protocol is the BTT or the BitTorrent Token. Recently, Binance, the popular crypto exchange, completed the NFT Airdrop for Btt Holder, wherein the users received surplus tokens. The BTT supports decentralized applications like DLive, BitTorrent File System, BitTorrent Speed, etc. These applications provide the token users with faster download speed, decentralized storage space, and opportunities to earn the BTT.
Founder of BitTorrent
Bram Cohen, a renowned computer programmer from the United States, founded this crypto protocol in 2001.
Price of the BitTorrent Token Today
The latest price of the BTT is $0.005176.
BitTorrent Coin Supply / Market Supply
Please find the statistical data about the NFT Airdrop for Btt Holder and enlighten your opinions about this crypto token.
- Market Cap Rank – It is 46
- Market Cap – $3,421,663,844.48
- 24-hour Trading Volume – $1,789,274,312.15
- Market Dominance – 0.15%
- 24h Low / 24h High – $0.00448585 / $0.00526875 respectively.
- 7d Low / 7d High – $0.00396177 / $0.00525576
- All-Time High – $0.01356626 (Attained on 5 April 2021)
- All-Time Low – $0.00013814 (Hit on 13 March 2020)
- Circulating Supply – 659,071,882,049 BTT
- Total Supply – 990,000,000,000 BTT
How To Buy the BitTorrent Tokens?
Please find the steps to purchase this crypto token from Binance, the same crypto exchange that has recently conducted the NFT Airdrop for Btt Holder.
- Visit Binance and create an account by entering your e-mail id and a secure password.
- Click on the e-mail id verification link sent by Binance to set up your account.
- Switch on the 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) mode for account handling security.
- Fulfill the Know Your Customer, or KYC requirements.
- Select the payment method from a credit or debit card or funding your Fiat currency wallet, and proceed with purchasing the BitTorrent tokens.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
- Q1. What is the minimum number of tokens required for being eligible to the NFT Airdrop for Btt Holder?
- A1. One must have at least 2,000 BTT to qualify for the concerned airdrop.
- Q2. Is my data safe while using BitTorrent?
- A2. Yes. The peer-to-peer (P2P) technology uses encryption and bandwidth techniques for maintaining data security.
- Q3. What is the current price of the BitTorrent token?
- A3. The latest price of this crypto coin is $0.005176.
- Q4. Can I follow the BTT community on social media?
- A4. Yes. You can be updated about the latest information on this crypto token via its profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Telegram.
Conclusion on the NFT Airdrop for Btt Holder
Binance shall execute the airdrops on the 10th of every month between June 2021 and June 2023. For clarity of the airdrop agenda, please view the official announcement of Binance regarding its NFT airdrops to BTT and other token holders. Also, we would recommend you be aware of the Bitcoin Scammer List 2021 for your knowledge.
- April 20, 2021
- July 7, 2021
- September 18, 2021
- September 17, 2021
- September 17, 2021
Latest Crypto News
- September 16, 2021
- September 3, 2021
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…