The guide shares details about the new anime-inspired coin, making news in the Crypto world, Mononoke Inu Coin.
Are you interested in watching the famous Japanese ultramodern anime series on TV, Mononoke? Do you want to be a part of the series? Then, you must start investing in the native coin called Mononoke Inu.
Mononoke holds the highest significance in the heart of many Japanese binge streamers. It has made its appearance in different countries, including The United Kingdom, Australia, Canada and the United States.
People are attracted to the anime TV series and want to invest in the native coin called Mononoke Inu Coin. The coin is available for trading with the ticker symbol Mononoke-Inu.
What is Mononoke Inu Token?
Mononoke Inu Token is the native currency of the famous, ultramodern Japanese anime series, Mononoke. The Anime Series is produced by the renowned animated series producer Toei Animation.
The series is the modern version of 2006’s horror anthology series, and the plot includes a character called Mononoke that sells medicine and encounters multiple supernatural perils. Because of the popularity of the series, a few developers have come forth with a coin that is referred to as Mononoke Inu Coin.
The name of the coin is inspired by the famous anime series, Mononoke Inu and it is making news in the Crypto world with the increasing price trends.
Who are the Founders?
As per the official website, the team behind bringing the anime-inspired token on the Ether network is Chad, Community Manager, Joe Gorilla, Lead Dev and Marketing and Monothrone, Game Developer and Design Expert.
Besides, the anime token has registered 38 616 transfers since its inception, and there are over 18 266 holders of the token worldwide.
What is the Market Cap, Supply and Live Price of Mononoke Inu Coin?
- According to the data available, the live price of Mononoke-Inu is $0.000000000208, and the price has been increased by 19.9% in the previous 24 hrs. The trading volume of the coin in the last 24 hrs is $21 815 211. The hike in the trading volume is 8.2% in the last 24 hrs.
- The data regarding the market cap and fully diluted market cap is not available. So, the market ranking of the Mononoke Inu Coin can’t be evaluated at the moment.
- Besides, the data of maximum circulating supply is not available, and we only found the total circulating supply of the coin, which is 1000 Quadrillion Mononoke-Inu.
How to Buy Mononoke Inu?
- Sign-up with any trusted digital wallet
- Link your wallet to any exchange and buy ETH using fiat currency
- Find the coin before buying using contract address (0x4da08a1bff50be96bded5c7019227164b49c2bfc)
- You must check the live price of the coin before buying
- Enter the number of Mononoke Inu Coin you want to buy
- Swap ETH for Mononoke-Inu and hold it in your secured wallet
- Remember to set a slippage before trading for the coin on major exchanges
Q1. What is the Official Website of Mononoke Inu?
A1. The details of the coin can be found on the official website https://www.mononoke-i.nu/
Q2. What is the Contract Address for Buying Mononoke Inu?
A2. Interested buyers of Mononoke Inu must use the correct contract address, i.e. 0x4da08a1bff50be96bded5c7019227164b49c2bfc
Q3. What is the All-Time High Price of Mononoke Inu?
A3. The all-time high price of Mononoke Inu is $0.000000000307, and it has registered a decline of 40.5% in the last seven hours.
You can now purchase it on any major exchanges as you know the Mononoke Inu Coin price.
People who love streaming the famous Japanese anime series Mononoke Inu would love to buy the anime-inspired Crypto coin called Mononoke Inu. But, before buying Cryptocurrency, check the Future of Cryptocurrency in 2021 for a fruitful and profitable investment.
What is your opinion regarding the anime-inspired coin, Mononoke Inu? Please share it in the comment section below.
- June 15, 2021
- June 8, 2021
- July 15, 2021
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…