Mist Token To PHP (Aug) Price, Chart & How To Buy? >> The below post informs you everything about the primary token in the finance world.
Are you new to the crypto world? Are you finding the best coin to start your investment? Then the guide your reading will give you a bunch of information, so keep reading the post till the end.
Trading any token analyzing its details is quite tricky. Still, the article here will give you every pinch of more information about Mist coin; how to buy it, and Mist Token to PHP current rate, which is quite an enquired topic in the Philippines, so let us get started with what is Mist Coin.
About Mist Token
It is the role-playing and NFT game ecosystem on the BSC (Binance Smart Chain). Mist allows holders to exchange in-game items quickly. The creators can grab new user’s attention and earn more income by selling tokens and game items.
The vital purpose of this coin is to purchase and exchange NFTs in the game and beyond as well. Mist Token to PHP details is covered later; first, let us look at other information.
Founders of Mist Token
Mist crypto is a BSC-based action RPG and designed by an anonymous creator. Recently, Mist has partnered with Exbetwork capital, Solid Group, KickPad, DuckDAO, Solidity Finance, X21 Digital, JUN Capital, Vendetta Capital, MANTRA DAO, AU21 Capital, and Exnetwork Capital.
Also, the team’s significant advisors include Garlam Won, Timothea Horwell, and Eric Su.
Mist Coin Price Today
The current Mist price is 0.189224 USD and a trading volume of 191,068 USD for 24 hours. In the past 24-hours, Mist is down by 8.15%. As we were researching Mist Token to PHP, we found the following analytics about the mist coin.
Mist Coin Supply / Market Supply
- Contract address: 0x68E374F856bF25468D365E539b700b648Bf94B67.
- Market Rank: #808
- Market Cap: $10,664,085.45
- Max Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 56,357,088.00 MIST
- Price Change (24h): $-0.01679
- 24h Low / 24h High: $0.135 / $0.2131
- Trading Volume (24h): $191,068.07
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: $189,223,500.18
- 7d Low / 7d High: $0.02805654 / $0.220089
- All-Time High: $0.371058 -48.1% (May 09, 2021)
- All-Time Low: $0.01433071 1244.7% (Jun 22, 2021)
Mist Token to PHP
Many Mist Crypto investors in the Philippines want to know the MIST to PHP rate today, so here is the detail. The current Mist price in PHP is ₱9.78. And it has 56.4 million coins of circulating supply, and a total volume exchanged of ₱635,905,118.
How to Buy the Mist Token?
You can use any digital wallet, but we are explaining the whole procedure with Pancakeswap and Trustwallet:
- First, download both Trust wallet and Pancakeswap, complete the verification process.
- Then purchase some BNB.
- Copy the correct contract address given above and head back to trustwallet.
- Tap on Dapps here>>scroll down and select Pancakeswap.
- Here you can see the amount of BNB you have purchased.
- Hit on select the currency; paste the address you have copied earlier. Make sure you know the current Mist Token to PHP rate.
- And tap on the swap button at the bottom and wait for few seconds, and you are done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the official website of Mist token?
A1. The official website of Mist coin is https://mist.game/.
Q2. Is it listed on Coinmarketcap?
A2. Yes! It is listed on Coinmarketcap.
The coin price that can fly to sky-high can roll down to earth in no time, so it is suggested from many crypto analyzers that invest in how much you can bear the loss.
Mist Token to PHP value and other essential details are given in this article for your reference; please go through. You can learn the best Crypto to invest in details here.
Do you still have any doubts? Then please do write it in the comments box below; we would love to assist you.
- June 22, 2021
- September 24, 2021
- September 6, 2021
- June 24, 2022
- June 24, 2022
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…