Are you eager to know about the recovery possibility of a crashed coin? Have you checked the market sentiments related to the crypto project and its coin? Read till the end to deeply look into the topic associated with the crypto coin and its future.
Crypto investors and traders from Turkey and Cyprus are expecting a positive comeback after the price of the Luna Fiyat Coin plunged to almost zero in a few days. Let’s have a look at the token and its recovery process.
What’s going on with LUNA?
Terra Classic (LUNA) is a blockchain-based crypto coin actively used in major financial transactions among various financial institutions and users on a very large scale. To make the price stable amid the volatility, LUNA got pegged with stablecoins.
The system behind the operation of LUNA fell apart in May 2022, resulting in a huge sell-off among investors. The continuous selling pressure resulted in an almost 100% fall in the coin price.
Luna Fiyat Coin
- Terra started developments in 2018, and the official launch of its mainnet took place in April 2019.
- The overall negative sentiments revolving around the crypto market also made LUNA crash within a few days.
- Billions of dollars got wiped out, and the crash also resulted in the fall of other crypto tokens.
- The token is currently losing most of its total value, and the projects built on the Terra network also sunk with the project.
- In addition to that, the crash also had a huge negative impact on the Terra ecosystem, which consists of NFTS, web3 apps, DeFi apps and platforms.
- Current Price of Luna Fiyat Coin: $0.000136
- Price Change(24h): $0.00005136
- 24h Low: $0.00007912
- 24h High: $0.0001346
- Trading Volume(24h): $136,581,406.49
- Volume / Market Cap: 0.1549
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: $931,955,418.79
- Market Cap: $881,940,964.46
- Market Rank: 213
- Total Supply: 6,907,072,875,695 LUNC
- Circulating Supply: 6,536,396,903,498 LUNC
- Max Supply: No Data
- ATH: $119.18
- ATL: $0.00001675
Founders and Team
- Daniel Shin and Do Kwon are the founders behind the Terra project; a crypto payment-based project launched in2018.
- Apart from being the co-founder, Do Kwon is also assigned as the CEO of the Terraform labs. Terraform labs is the company behind the Luna Fiyat Coin project.
- Both Kwon and Shin previously worked on various projects associated with e-commerce and startups.
- Kwon founded Anyfi, a decentralized networking startup. Apart from that, he served as the CEO at Anyfi before developing the Terra project.
How to Buy LUNA?
- Visit the official website of KuCoin Exchange.
- Connect the user’s Trustwallet or MetaMask wallet with the KuCoin Exchange.
- Load the connected wallet with BTC/USDT/USDC/USTC.
- Click on ‘Spot Trade’ on KuCoin.
- Choose the primary token among BTC/USDT/USDC/USTC.
- Choose LUNA as a secondary token to trade.
- Click ‘trade’ and execute the trade.
- After successful execution, the user’s wallet gets deposited with Luna Fiyat Coin tokens.
- Q1: Which exchanges have listed LUNA?
- A1: LUNA token is listed on prominent exchanges such as KuCoin, Binance, Huobi Global, Bithumb, FTX, Bybit, etc.
- Q2: How much per cent of LUNA is backed for stability reserves?
- A2: Twenty per cent of the LUNA tokens are kept aside for stability reserves.
The sudden fall in the price of the LUNA created panic among investors and traders, resulting in huge falls. As an informed investor, kindly analyze the risk involved in investments in crypto instruments. To know more, please check.
Have you invested in Luna Fiyat Coin? Share your feedback below. Let’s explore the Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency in 2021.
- November 19, 2021
- March 11, 2022
- August 3, 2021
- June 27, 2022
- June 24, 2022
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…