This article contains detailed information on Kuma Crypto Price, its founder and some other vital aspects about Kuma.
Are you interested in cryptocurrency and looking for a lucrative investment? And do you want to be part of a community creating digital currencies? If yes, stay with this article on Kuma Crypto Price to know precisely about a coin that can pave the way for you towards the best investment. Many crypto investors and developers from the United States and other countries work with Kuma for better prospects.
If yes, you are interested in it, and you must be willing to know more about Kuma in brief.
What is Kuma Inu?
It is the native crypto of Kuma used in the breeder of Kuma. Kuma breeder is a protocol that provides a new approach to producing Kuma tokens with high yields. The Kuma community works on the system of fair distribution so that the participants can gain their due share. And the Kuma Crypto Price and the governance system of the Kuma will be entirely decentralized shortly so that The community of its members will autonomously lead Kuma. Here, a community member will be given the right to vote to direct every activity from development to marketing to other parts of the mission. Let’s now know about the founder of the token.
After our even research about the founder of the Kuma token, we have not found any concrete details, which might be because of its decentralized nature of governance. But to count on the plus points, Kuma has a well-enough presence over different social media platforms, which helps update Kuma Crypto Price-related details instantly and engage with its regular users and attract new ones. So now, let’s read the market stats of the crypto.
Market stats and Price Prediction:
- Current Price: $0.0000004589
- Volume/Market Cap: 0.2456
- Market Cap: $57,572,562
- Price Change in 24 hours: $0. 000000242
- 24 h low/ 24 h high: $0.00000028/$0.00000056
- Market Rank: 2711
- Market dominance: 0.00%
- Fully diluted market cap: $458,923,519
- 30 day low/30 day high: $0/$0.00000056
- All-time high: $0.00000056
- All-time low: No Data
- Kuma Inu ROI: No Data
- Total Supply: 500,000,000,000,000 KUMA
- Maximum supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000 KUMA
- Circulating supply for Kuma Crypto Price: 118,750,.17B KUMA
- Trading volume: $14,861,763.14
Note: Data mentioned above may vary with the website you are referring to.
Why should you buy the Kuma token?
Kuma offers some promising features with which users can start their crypto journey. Such as
- Provides the flexibility to the users to participate in the project.
- It is a unique way of farming tokens.
- Users can become owners, as the system is decentralized.
- Giving enough rights to vote.
How to purchase Kuma Token?
Although Kuma coins are available over various platforms from where you can make your purchase. So for understanding, we can go with the process mentioned on the official site of Kuma for Kuma Crypto Price, which is as:
- Download and install Metamask wallet.
- Purchase ETH and start Metamask
- Swap from the UNISWAP (e.g., ETH to KUMA)
- Wait to complete the process.
Note: The steps mentioned above may vary for other platforms.
- Q1. What are the other tokens that the Kuma project has created?
- Ans. Leash and Shiba.
- Q2. What is the exchange rate for Kuma Crypto?
- Ans. 1KUMA = $0.0000004589.
- Q3. Where can I get Kuma pricing updates?
- Ans. There are various platforms such as Coinmarketcap, Coingecko, Etc.
Our research around the Kuma token found that it is pretty reliable and unique to a great extent to earn the users’ trust. And so the details on Kuma Crypto Price reflect. But still, it will be better to take care while investing.
If you find this article relevant in any way, please express your suggestions by commenting.
To know more, please visit
Also, read Bitcoin Scammer List 2021.
June 26, 2021
October 19, 2021
August 27, 2021
- October 23, 2021
- October 23, 2021
- October 23, 2021
Latest Crypto News
- September 30, 2021
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…