This article is about a new altcoin that functions on the Defi network and provides its investors with a cross margin facility. Read about Kalata Token.
Are you planning to add some crypto allocations to your regular investment portfolio to generate a higher return in future? If so, you might have come across a few new alternative coins discussed among crypto investors and traders from the crypto community.
Crypto investors and traders from Brazil and other parts of the world eagerly watch the rising new altcoins with a high potential of being a multi-bagger like the famous Bitcoin. To avoid missing it, complete the article on Kalata Token.
About Kalata (KALA)
KALA token is considered a derivative-based trading platform used to trade according to the value of the underlying asset that holds. The value of a token keeps changing according to the change in the underlying asset’s value, be it a commodity, derivates or stock.
It operates based on the decentralized value or price the underlying asset is holding in the current market. Thus, if the value of the asset increases, the token price also rises, and if the value of the asset decreases, then the token value decreases.
- The main advantage of the KALA token is that it helps in providing the cross margin on any valuable asset using the peer to pool engine system.
- The cross margin can be fiat, gold, altcoins, BTC or ETH. It depends on the user.
- KALA provides zero slippage as it has a high liquidity pool, making transactions based on real-time prices.
- The holders of the KALA token are rewarded with more additional tokens.
- It also helps the users participate in governance as KALA acts as a governance token in this platform.
- Current Price of Kalata Token: $0.6453
- Price change in 24H: +46.12%
- 24H low: $0.4351
- 24H high: $0.7429
- 24H trading Volume: $2,504,133.79 (+84.46%)
- Market Rank: 974
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: $132,276,967.81
- Market Cap: $9,920,772.59
Founders & Investors
The details regarding the founders, developers or investors are not provided anywhere. However, if there are any new publications regarding the details of its founders, it’ll be updated on the upcoming article based on KALA Token.
How to buy KALA?
- The first step to buy a KALA token involves buying a major cryptocurrency like Binance, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Tether, etc. Read to know more about Kalata Token.
- For buying these major cryptocurrencies, user can open an account in Binance Exchange. Binance is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world and is trusted by millions of crypto investors worldwide.
- The first step involved is creating a Binance account by submitting an active mobile number and email id. After that, the user needs to complete the KYC and verify their mobile number and email id.
- The amount that needs to be invested can be added to the Binance account wallet using different payment methods, including debit/credit cards or an internet banking facility.
- Using these major cryptos, Kalata Token can be exchanged from the listed platforms.
- Q1: Where to buy KALA?
- A1: KALA can be brought by exchanging major cryptocurrencies using the platforms such as PanCakeSwap and KALADapp.
- Q2: What are the fees charged on Kalata Exchange?
- A2: A fixed 0.03% fee is charged for the user per transaction made on the platform. There are no other extra fees or charges.
Crypto investing in altcoins is the latest investment tool that has high return potential. As an intelligent investor, kindly know your risk appetite before investing. To know more about Kalata Token, please visit .
Have you tried trading or investing in altcoins based on DeFi? If yes, what was your trading or investing experience? Kindly let us know your valuable feedback.
Also Read : – Token Mini NBA (Sep 2021) Price, Prediction, How To Buy?