Learn the details of Infinity Labs NFT and know the purpose behind the launch of this NFT collection that is becoming trendy these days.
Are you fond of the NFT collection? Do you want to grab the latest NFT collectibles that are launched on 28th September 2021? Then you are surely at the right platform as we are here to discuss the details of Infinity Labs with you.
The NFT has become a major source to earn profits in the United States. Moreover, people’s interest in art, culture, and gaming are the main reasons for NFT popularity in the crypto market.
So, let’s get well-known with the Infinity Labs NFT and try to capture its latest highlights.
What is Infinity Labs?
Infinity Labs is a small team of artists, ML experts, engineers, and gamers who have collaborated to introduce the brand new NFT collection named Scenes of Solverse for crypto enthusiasts. This NFT was introduced yesterday on the Solana blockchain.
The total NFT or the scenes consist of 8,888 items brought from each corner of the developed metaverse to put it in the blockchain of Solana. Moreover, you can explore more than a thousand artworks that have unique characteristics in them.
Are you excited to explore Infinity Labs NFT? If so, then learn some more details about it.
Founders of the Solverse
The Infinity labs are introducing the NFT collection. But unfortunately, the details of the founders and team members are not listed on the official site. Solana powers it, and the team members are well-experienced in the artworks and gaming.
The platform has recently shared its unique NFT, so we recommend you wait and stay updated on the official website to learn the details of the CEO and founders of the Infinity labs.
What is the idea behind the launch of Infinity Labs NFT?
The creation of the platform began in the middle of crises when one team member of Infinity Labs was diagnosed with the illness. To escape from reality, he started dreaming in his world. But the passion and idea to launch the NFT collection were so fascinating that other friends also joined him.
So, combined efforts of all made the launch of scenes pretty easy.
Basic Information about the Solverse
- Total NFT items – 8888
- Number of single piece timelines – 1111
- Blockchain used – Solana.
- Cost of each NFT – 2.5 SOL
- Plans – the team members of Infinity Labs NFT are planning to combine the scenes of Solverse with a timeline to develop a new world for the investors.
Roadmap of the Solverse
- Phase – 1 – It includes minting and secondary markets. Investors will mint creatures, items related to celestial bodies, plants, and many more.
- Phase -2 – This phase will give a chance to the holders to see what is happening in the investors’ timelines. Moreover, different contests will be organized to provide profits.
- Phase -3 – There will be an 1111 collection of full-sized Infinity Labs NFT. You will be allowed to choose your NFT and become the owner of it. By purchasing two timelines, you can combine them, form your rare collection, and sell them at a new price.
How to buy the NFT collection of Infinity Labs?
- Visit the Solana art and explore your favorite scene from it.
- Connect your wallet to the platform.
- Complete your transactions and get your timeline.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which wallets can be used to purchase this NFT?
Phantom, Slofare and Sollet Extension
- What is the official site of Infinity Labs?
Infinity Labs NFT has offered new collectibles of art and creative designs timelines. So, explore it out and learn the details of the Best Apps For Cryptocurrency Trading for better experiences.
To get well-known with the latest updates, check the Twitter Account of Infinity Labs.
What are your views about the brand new NFT collection? Comment and share with us.
September 27, 2021
June 29, 2021
July 28, 2021
- October 18, 2021
- October 18, 2021
- October 18, 2021
Latest Crypto News
- September 30, 2021
- September 27, 2021
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…