This post on Grant Aid Authority Scam will give you complete detail on the legitimacy of the grant aid authority.
Have you been granted aid by the union or any state government? If you are a resident of a country like the United States, then you may know about it. But, Grant Aid Authority Scam is now trending after the authorities have warned people of this scam. If you do not know about this scam, then you can read all the essential facts on the same here. Kindly spare a few minutes for this article.
Scam By Grant Aid Authority!
According to online sources, the Grant Aid Authority is not doing any fraud or scams with the citizens, but it has been done by some scammers who are using a fake identity in the name of Health and Human Services of the government. The scammers are asking for personal details and money to fool the people.
Many people are checking Grant Aid Authority Reviews to know if the site is authentic. But, it is a government portal that may provide you with good reviews. However, on the consumer affairs platform, they have given a 1.1-star rating based on around two thousand customer reviews. They may have been the victim of this scam and many people have reported such issues. But, if you check the official government site, it has been mentioned that some fake people who are showcasing themselves as employees of HHS are fooling people by asking for their credentials and money. So, every citizen should stay alert while browsing any such grant online.
Is Grant Aid Authority Legit?
It is important to check the legitimacy factors of the site to know if the Grants provided by the government through their official are safe. The legitimacy of the site is discussed below:
- Trust Index: We have found that the Grant Aid Authority got a 100 out of 100 trust index. It shows that it is a trustworthy domain.
- Creation Date: The creation date of the site has not been mentioned on the online site. It seems missing.
- Data Safety: A protective server named HTTPS has been detected on the site.
- Blacklist Status: The website has not been listed under any Blacklist engine.
Grant Aid Authority Scam can be called a scam as the scammers are misusing the name of the website. The website is owned by the government, so we could not question the working of the government.
DISCLAIMER: We are no one to interrupt the working of the government. We intend to provide legitimacy of the site after the readers are searching for it.
Tips Shared On The Government Site To Avoid Scams!
The scammers contact you through social media sites. They may contact you via online chats, or online sites, or may pretend to be your friend. You should be able to recognize Grant Aid Authority Scam.
Some of the useful tips shared by the officials are as follows:
- Do not share any credentials with the spoof websites.
- Never share your bank account details.
- If scammers ask you to pay, do not pay any amount as HHS does not ask for any payment from the customers.
- Immediately report the messages received from the scammers.
- One can submit a hotline complaint or you can call 1-800-HHS-TIPS.
Summing up this post, we have given all the tips and tricks to deal with scammers. Grant Aid Authority is not scam but scammers are using this name to scam people. You can now know if the grant aid authority is legit or not.
What are your thoughts on Grant Aid Authority Scam? Please share your ideas in the comment box.