This article describes the spam messages received by various Instagram users in the name of a gift shopping website. Read more about Giftshop.buzz Scam.
Have you received any anonymous Instagram messages that redirect to suspicious websites? If so, please check this gifting website and its associated messages trending on major social media platforms.
Keep reading this article to know all the important information to consider before opening any suspicious website links.
E-commerce users Worldwide depend on several shopping websites to purchase gifts, and unfortunately, it is being exploited by spammers. So, let’s check out to find if Giftshop.buzz Scam is real or not based on deep research.
About Gift-buzz website
Gift-buzz is an E-commerce website that sells verities of products that is to be gifted. The products on the website range from toys; to kid’s wear, cases, bags, gaming devices, sleep masks, earphones, etc.
All the major gifting options available for kids, men, and women are available on the website and organized properly for ease of access. In addition to the products mentioned above, there are also many gift items for pets. The website is also compatible with multiple online payment facilities. Check about What Is Giftshop.buzz On Instagram.
Opinion of Instagram Users
- One user and his several friends received multiple external links that mentioned Gift-buzz.
- A user was asked to log in using the login credentials of Instagram, which then got redirected to an online gambling-related advertisement.
- Another user received a similar link, and it got redirected back to his Instagram page without going to other websites.
- Another user had a similar experience receiving links twice. First, the redirected website asks for account information, and once the user is given access to their account, similar links are forwarded to all the followers of that particular account.
- Many Instagram users received messages receiving links in the name of the Gift buzz website.
- The external website links received by the users get redirected to various websites.
- Online spammers use the name of the gifting website to convince Instagram users of the possibility of surprise gifting from family members or friends.
- Many Instagram users fell on the trap laid by the spammers resulting in multiple users providing their user credentials.
The Legitimacy of Gift-buzz Website
The website’s trust score is 76%; the website got this average trust score as the domain age is old, i.e., more than two years. So, let’s find more facts about Giftshop.buzz Scam.
- The disadvantage of the website pointed out by the trust score is the anonymous nature of the domain owner. The name of the domain owner is hidden from the public.
- No customer reviews available for the Giftbuzz website on Trustpilot and other major online platforms. Additionally, the Facebook page associated with this website is not available.
E-commerce websites help find numerous gifting options, and various online social media fraudsters are using this opportunity to perform different online spamming-related activities. To know more about this topic, please visit this link.
Have you discussed the Giftshop.buzz Scam? If yes, please comment your opinion about it here.
Also Read : – When We Were Young Festival Scam (Jan) Read Details!