This article describes the introduction of a non-fungible token by a famous gaming platform based on DeFi to reward gamers. Read on Factory Chain NFT.
Are you a gaming enthusiast who is interested in playing games that are related to blockchain technology? If yes, you might have heard about the marketplace for the digital gaming NFTs that is trending among the online gaming community.
These gaming projects provide gamers from Venezuela, the Philippines to earn tokens and other gaming rewards according to their performance. Many new NFTs are introduced into the platform with special features that give the gamers an upper hand. Read this article to understand more about Factory Chain NFT.
The blockchain of GameFi is known as Factory Chain. With this technology, gamers can earn more in-game rewards using their gaming talent to purchase different gaming features to outsmart their competitor. The player is rewarded for his effort to increase the value of the gaming platform.
The demand for NFT gaming exploded quickly with the popularity of cryptocurrencies, especially in developing nations, as many young adults are into gaming to generate an income from this opportunity. The user-friendly feature of NFT gaming has attracted massive gamers to this revolutionary technology.
Factory Chain NFT
- GameFi uses DeFi tools into the gaming system to convert it to a single source system.
- This single-source helps the players to buy different assets, gifts, and items from a single platform. So, all the gamers are connected using this system, making it easy to access.
- This single-based NFT marketplace is a large source for buying, selling, trading, and discovering different gaming assets and items.
- All these processes are executed using smart contracts to make the process more accurate and reliable.
- Total Supply: 73,384,996 GFI
- Holding Address: 5,000
- Total Supply of Factory Chain NFT: 73,384,996 GFI
- Max Supply: 228,705,882 GFI
- Total Value Locked (TVL): $1379600.072
- Market Cap: Not available
- Current Price: $0.343
Founders and Team
- The project lead is Hai Duong.
- Lexia Nguyen is the head of operations.
- Hieu Ha is the head of security.
- Linh Do is the head of quality.
- Hong Dinh is a business analyst.
Where to Buy it?
- GFI tokens can be purchased using the platform PancakeSwap.
- The user needs to create an account on PancakeSwap to initiate the process.
- After the creation of the account, the user needs to connect their account with the MetaMask wallet. Read about Factory Chain NFT.
- The next steps involved purchasing major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance, Cardano, etc. It is better to purchase these tokens while the market is not volatile.
- These cryptocurrencies are used to exchange with GFI.
- The current market price and market conditions should be considered while initiating the purchasing decision.
- The value of the token depends on the market sentiments, market conditions, supply, and demand.
- Finally, the Binance Smart Chain contract address needs to be entered correctly to complete the process.
- After the final step, GFI tokens are added to the wallet. Read more about Factory Chain NFT.
Q1: Where can the user get fundamental and technical data of this token?
A1: Fundamental and technical data is available on the official and popular crypto websites like CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, etc.
Q2: What is the contract address of this token?
A2: The contract address of this token is 0xdd6c6c114db071efe0bab6051268227ce64c3ffe.
The introduction of NFTs and blockchain technology has revolutionized the gaming industry. The gamers are rewarded with valuable tokens for their effort. To know more about this topic, please visit this link .
Have you received any NFT gaming rewards similar to Factory Chain NFT? If yes, please comment below your valuable feedback on the topic mentioned above.
Also check on Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…