The Evri Online Support Scam has legit details and reviews of the .com portal sending fraudulent links to customers.
Have you received a text message from the Evri customer support system in recent times? Do you find the Evri Delivery Solution Company text message suspicious? Evri Delivery Solution has provided details on its website to help customers spot scams on its company name.
Scammers use the names of established companies in different sectors to get details of their customers for various fraudulent purposes. Many online audience in the United Kingdom has reported the Evri Online Support Scam on social sites.
Modus Operandi of Evri Online Support Scam:
Scammers mostly target the customers of big companies to get their personal information for financial gains. The name of the Evri delivery system is being used aggressively by scammers to send phishing text messages to victims. The text messages are sent to customers via links and e-mails on their devices.
The scam message in the guise of customer support asks people to click on the link and share their personal and financial details to get their stuck parcel. The message uses the fake brand name and trademark of Evri delivery solutions to dupe customers. Sometimes, the link takes people to scam sites to get their details.
Evri-onlinesupport.com legit details:
A website claiming to be a customer support portal for Evri delivery solutions has entered the digital space. This section has listed some of the legitimate details of this domain to check its authenticity.
- The domain of this portal was created on 23rd October 2023.
- This domain will expire on 23rd October 2024.
- This website is not accessible at present, but its detail is available on legit dating sites.
- Evri support portal has negligible traffic on its website.
- The trust index of this website is 2.6%, a low rating for legit sites.
- Evri-onlinesupport.com portal has a threat profile of 98/100.
- It has a trust score of 36/100, and the rating site has declared it a suspicious portal.
- The social media account for this website is missing in digital space.
- The website is not properly optimized for search engines, another sign of a dubious platform.
- The website has a valid SSL but a low domain-validated certificate.
Types of Evri Scam Messages:
- The package delivery address needs validation.
- The parcel has shipment issues due to payments.
- A pending delivery from Evri needs your confirmation.
- Evri’s parcel is stuck in customs and needs payment for delivery.
Evri Online Support Reviews:
There are no customer reviews for the Evri support website in the digital space, as it is a two-day-old web portal. Many posts on social sites like Twitter suggest that scammers use various domains named on Evri to fraud customers. Most legit rating websites have termed the Evri online support portal suspicious. People searching for Evri customer support should reach the Evri.com portal and solve their queries.
The Evri.com portal is a genuine website of Evri delivery solutions and has a customer rating of 4.2 from 3,929 328 reviews. The legit rating website has given low ratings in their Evri Online Support Reviews for the suspicious website.
What are the Red Flags of the Evri Text Scam?
- The messages lack specific names and details of customers.
- It has links to the domain name on the Evri portal.
- The message requests to download software.
- This kind of scam message has a lot of spelling and grammatical errors.
- The message urges customers to take urgent action.
- It seeks the personal and financial information of customers.
- Messages are from phone numbers that are outside the region.
Social Media links:
- Instagram: Not available
Scammers are using the name of Evri Delivery Company to send text messages scam to various people. Evri-onlinesupport.com is one of the various portals that scammers use to get citizens’ financial and personal information. People receiving suspicious messages and links should immediately report the incident to the concerned authority.
Have you received the Evri scam message recently? Please comment.
Disclaimer: The post content is based on internet research and has information for the digital audience. It does not intend to promote any product, video, or event through this blog.