Cryptocurrency has seen rapid development and popularity in the past few years. As a result, more traders want to explore the crypto marketplace in today’s generation. However, due to some complications in the ecosystem, investors often withdraw their ideas. ENS is one such system that attempts to make the procedure easier.
In today’s composition, we have discussed the Ens Token Coin, which aims at benefitting traders all around the globe, including in Turkey and the United States. So please peruse this write-up to know the essential information regarding this project.
What is ENS?
ENS stands for Ethereum Name Service, and as the term suggests, it deals with the naming system in the Ethereum blockchain. The ENS protocol converts domains that are easily comprehendible by humans, like .eth and .test, into extensions that a computer can understand. This allows easier connectivity and the exchange of information between systems and users.
Founder of ENS
Nick Johnson, a computer engineer, founded ENS as a separate entity from Ethereum Foundation in 2018.
Price of the Ens Token Coin Today
According to the crypto analysis websites, the latest price of this token is $63.09.
Ens Coin Supply / Market Supply
We have stated the analytical data about this token below. We have also mentioned the live figures that we noted when writing this account.
- Market Cap Rank – 225
- 24-hour Trading Volume – $927,144,570.50
- Market Cap – $826,098,693.85
- Number of Holders – 60,883
- Number of Transfers – 126,125
- Fully Diluted Market Cap – $5,671,207,382.44
- Circulating Supply – 14,566,540.04 ENS
- Total Supply – 100,000,000 ENS
- All-Time High – $70.57
- 24h Low / 24h High – $30.77 / $67.29
- 24-hour Price Change – $30.77 (There is a 95.11% rise in the price of the Ens Token Coin).
- Market Dominance – 0.03%
- Volume/Market Cap – 1.12
How to Buy the ENS Tokens?
Traders can purchase this crypto coin from various exchanges like Bybit, Mandala Exchange, Binance, etc. Here, we have mentioned the steps to buy this token from Binance.
- Firstly, create an account in Binance and fund it with your preferred cryptocurrency through the Deposits section.
- Now click on Funds and then on Balances to check your balance.
- Next, you have to go to the Exchanges segment and search for the trading pair.
- Once you view the price and other statistics between the Ens Token Coin and the cryptocurrency you bought, click Buy to conclude the purchase.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Are ENS and DNS the same?
A1. ENS and DNS (Domain Name Service) are similar but not the same. The two differ in the type of architecture employed for the functioning.
Q2. Where can I find information about ENS on social media?
A2. You can follow the Twitter, Medium, and Github pages of this project to view the latest information, including the token announcements.
Q3. What is the smart contract address of the Ens Token Coin?
A3. The smart contract address of the ENS token on Ethereum is 0xC18360217D8F7Ab5e7c516566761Ea12Ce7F9D72.
Q4. Can I use my own username for the crypto transactions?
A4. Yes. You can create your own username with a profile picture to access your profile instead of copying long addresses.
According to ENS’s Twitter page, traders can claim the coins till 4 May 2022. Also, the price prediction of ENS suggests a huge rise in its value in the coming years. Nevertheless, we suggest you know about the Best Apps For Cryptocurrency Trading to be well informed.
What are your opinions about the Ens Token Coin? Please share below.
- April 26, 2022
- May 20, 2022
- July 5, 2021
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…