Here on Elonomics Coin, our words guide and spread the relevant information around the crypto coins making news.
Do you want a source of passive income? And do you believe in the quality of assets or just in their quantity? If you fall in the former category and your answer is yes for the first question, then read on Elonomics article till the end to know how this coin is making news in the Worldwide new revolution on the internet called web3.0.
You might be confused with the new words, but take your relaxed seat and just read this page to clarify your confusion for Elonomics Coin.
What is an Elonomics token?
It is a token based on a rebasing mechanism where the worth of investment does not decrease with a decrease in the number of coins or, would say, the value of each coin increases in disproportion to the total number of coins.
The Elonomics team regularly maintains a market chart to keep investors or holder’s alert from the threat of fear of missing out (famously known as the FOMO effect) or excited with market news. Apart from the quality of assets (coins), Elonomics also incentivizes its users or holders through $BUSD (Binance USD, a stablecoin backed by US dollars).
Founder info: Elonomics Coin
Here the name of the coin suggests the Telsa founder Elon Musk must have built it but mind you, here, that isn’t the case. Of course, according to some online sources, the token’s name is inspired by the work and the name of Mr. Musk. Now, let’s see what the market says about the coin.
- Elonomics liquidity: 2%
- 24 h low/ 24 h high: $1.29/$14.72
- 30 day low/high: $.2559/$86.86
- All-time low/high: $.2559/$86.86
- Volume/Market Cap: NA
- Current Price: $7.88
- Market Cap: NA for Elonomics Coin
- Price Change in 24 hours: $6.47
- Market Rank: 6628
- Market dominance: NA
- Fully diluted market cap: $8,221,552.36
- Maximum supply: NA
- Trading volume: NA
- Total Supply: 1,000,000 $ELONOM
- Circulating supply: NA
Note: You may find slight differences in the above numbers with stat sites.
Why should you purchase ELONOM?
Although over crypto stat sites we found very less information about the market performance of Elonomics yet the coin seems genuine, the reasons for that areas:
- It focuses on quality and caution investors against panic situations.
- Elonomics Coin regularly maintains the market chart with their connection, a sign of fairness.
- Incentivizing its coin holders with BUSD, which is equivalent to the US dollar.
- For the protection of investor’s interests, they have incorporated measures against snipping.
Caution: Investors should check the reality from the stated benefits for the long-term good.
How to Buy ELONOMs:
As mentioned by the economics, ELONOM is listed over various platforms, yet it has also given the clear-cut process. So for easy go, you can follow that one itself mentioned below.
- Register for Trust Wallet for Elonnomics Coin.
- Add required BNBs to your wallet.
- Create an account on Pancakeswap.
- Link your wallet with your Pancakeswap account.
- Copy the ELONOM contract address from the site.
- Proceed with slippage setting and confirm.
Note: The steps given above may differ a bit with devices.
Q1. Why is ELONOM in trend?
Ans. Because of news talking about the heavy purchase made by the Tesla founder Elon Musk.
Q2. What is meant by FOMO?
Ans. FOMA stands for Fear of Missing out, a psychological tactic generally used in businesses.
To conclude, Elonomics Coin could be a better option for you as per our research and above words, yet we would like you to decide what suits you based on your personal biases and available facts.
If you find the above words any sense-making, then please reach out to us with your comments.
Also, read about the Safest Investment in 2021.