Duku Token (July) Chart, How to Buy? Contract Address >> Wants to know the details of the token introduced by Dukupay? Read the content here.
Are you searching for crypto tokens with smart contracts? Then, do have your focus on today’s content that shares the brief highlights of the Duku crypto token.
When Dukupay have introduced the new token in the digital market, investors from Worldwide are curious to know about the supply, price, market cap value and many more details of the token.
So, let’s get well-known with Duku Token and know about the platforms providing access to exchange and purchase the coin. Stay tuned.
What is Duku Crypto Coin?
Duku token is launched in the digital world of Cryptocurrency to offer smart swaps and contracts to token holders. The token will provide advanced and unique technologies to the investors through which people can execute protocols based on smart contracts with a small amount of money.
Dukupay will emerge as a platform where people can grow their businesses. Duku Token is a safe, secure and scalable crypto that claims to bring breakthrough innovation to the crypto world.
Founder of the Token
The core team of the Duku welcomes all individuals for coding that can turn the vision of the Duku into reality. Talking about the CTO of the coin, Ashley Reyes holds this position. The CEO of the Duku is Justin Brewer, whereas the vice president is Timothy Douglas.
To get more details about the three prestigious personalities who bring this token to the market, you can view the official website.
Price Chart of Duku Token
- Stock symbol – DUKU
- Price of the token – $0.00
- Market Cap – $0.00
- Total supply – 9000,000,000 DUKU
- Transfers – 1
- Holders – 1 addresses
Profile Summary of the token
- Social profiles – unavailable
- Decimals – 8
- Contract Address – 0xd4e71dd440180c8f8361a45ebca85e5e66e32b60
How can we buy the token?
Well, knowing about tokenomics gives a brief idea about the supply and price of the token. Now, the question arises of how we can add this token to our wallets.
The major crypto exchanging platforms like Pancakeswap, BscScan, and Etherscan allow investors to exchange Bitcoins for getting Duku Token.
- The wallet is the basic requirement to do safe and successful transactions. You can choose metamask or Trustwallet.
- The next step is to purchase some Bitcoins that can be used for exchanges. Once this currency is added to your wallet, you can visit Pancakeswap.
- The main page of the website has an option to connect the wallet. Click on it.
- If your wallet gets connected successfully, you can select the Duku as a currency to be purchased and fill the contract address.
- The last step of swapping will add Duku Token to your wallet.
Features of DUKU
The token has some vital feature that makes it unique from other currencies.
- The blockchain network of a Duku works on the principle of security as a service.
- The token leverages proof of history.
- It allows the investors to work in an open market, ensuring full access to exchange, trade and earn profits.
If you are interested to know more details about the transaction and holder of the Duku crypto coin, visit the below-mentioned link.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the official website of Duku?
- Is the token available on social media platforms?
The token has its Facebook page.
Duku Token is offering the world’s safest blockchain network to token holders. If you want to purchase this Cryptocurrency, then research and explore the token’s details on your own also.
After glancing at all the features of the Duku, are you interested in investing your money in it? Please share your views in the comment box.
Learn how to spot a bitcoin scammer here.
- July 20, 2021
- July 5, 2021
- July 24, 2021
- July 24, 2021
- July 24, 2021
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…