Draken To PHP (July) Token Price, Chart & How To Buy? >> The below guide tells you all information about a prominent Crypto in the finance market.
Are you new to Cryptocurrency? Are you finding the best coin to start your investment? Then the guide you are reading right now has a bunch of useful information; please keep going.
Draken is quite a popular digital currency in the Philippines. At the end of this post, you will gain all knowledge related to Draken token statistics and value of Draken to PHP. So without further ado, let us get into the real topic now.
About Draken Token
Draken token is a future-generation blockchain platform with the ticker symbol DRK. The rigid advancement generates Proof-of-Honor (PoH).
With Draken chain, all crypto passionate can easily optimize and build Dapps at lower cost and greater efficiency. PoH also incorporates an improved incentive system to delete all slacking miners and scams to protect the blockchain network.
Let us see other crucial data related to token first and then look at the most asked question in the Philippines that the price of Draken to PHP.
Founder of Draken Crypto
The founder’s name of the Draken coin is not available anywhere on its website nor on the general internet. However, if any information is obtained, we will let you know.
Draken Price Today
The current Draken price is 0.028625 USD and a trading volume of 2,890,426 USD. In the past 24-hours, Draken is up by 2.01%.
Draken Coin Supply/ Market Supply
- Max supply: 4,479,000,000
- Total Supply: No Data.
- Circulating Supply: 893,261,759.00
- DRK Price Change (24h): $-0.0002018 (0.70%)
- 24h Low / 24h High: $0.02653 / $0.0298.
- Trading Volume (24h): $2,890,426.24 (1066.24%)
- Market Rank: #2626.
- Market Cap: $25,569,408
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: $128,210,322.00
- All-Time High: $0.02988010 -4.4% (July 14, 2021)
- All-Time Low: $0.00701652 307.3% (June 01, 2021)
Draken to PHP
- 1 Draken = 1.431310 Philippine Peso
- 2 Draken = 2.862620 Philippine Peso
- 3 Draken = 4.293930 Philippine Peso
- 5 Draken = 7.156550 Philippine Peso
- 10 Draken = 14.313101 Philippine Peso
At the time of writing, above were the values. So, it is suggested to check online always whenever to use the token.
How to Buy Draken Token?
Follow the below mentioned easy and simple steps to purchase Draken token:
- First purchase any major crypto, here USDT. You can use any of the two most widely-used fiat-to-crypto exchanges, coinbase and Uphold.com.
- Once you finish downloading, complete the KYC process. And add you’re convenient payment method.
- Now, at the top left, click the ‘Trade’ button. Next, select USDT and confirm the transaction.
- Since Draken is an altcoin, you need to transfer your USDT. While exploring more about Draken to PHP, we found the current and top exchange for Draken is HotBit.
- Install HotBit and repeat the same steps as we did for coinbase.
- Deposit USDT to exchange.
- Again go back to Coinbase, visit Portfolio page>> hit on USDT, and then tap on ‘Send.’
- Lastly, head back to Hotbit and trade DRK, and you are done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the official website of Draken token?
A1. The official website of Draken coin is https://draken.exchange/.
Q2. How much is 728 Draken to PHP?
A2. 728 Draken is equal to 1041.994 Philippine Peso.
Q3. Is it listed on Coinmarketcap?
A3. Yes! It is listed on Coinmarketcap.
Before we draw curtains off, we would like to conclude that we are not financial advisors and not promoting you to invest in any particular coin. So take this guide as an informative purpose and start with a small investment if you are a beginner. Because scammers are common in the digital world, read here for more details on cryptocurrency scams.
Was our guide Draken to PHP helpful? Do you have any queries? Please write it in the comment section below; we would love to assist you.
- October 14, 2021
- June 8, 2021
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…