Check out the entire article to find out Did Taylor Swift Have a Miscarriage or not, and please stay connected with us for more blogs.
Do you love the songs of Taylor Swift? Have you heard the recent controversial news about Taylor Swift? Let’s check out the article if you have not heard about this. Many natives of the United States are thinking that Taylor Swift secretly talks about her miscarriage in her newly released album.
People are saying that the newly released song by Taylor Swift might be a reference to miscarriage. But now the question is: Did Taylor Swift Have a Miscarriage? Keep reading the article to find out.
Is the miscarriage news of Taylor Swift real?
On Friday, at midnight Taylor Swift released her 10th music album, ‘Midnights.’ Three hours after releasing the album, Taylor Swift released ‘Midnights (3 a.m. Edition).’ In this edition, Taylor included seven additional songs.
Among all the seven songs, “Bigger Than the Whole Sky” created a controversy. Many users of Reddit hypothesized that through this song, Taylor talked about her miscarriage. Fans of Taylor Swift thought that Taylor experienced a miscarriage.
Is the controversy- Did Taylor Swift Have a Miscarriage actual?
Taylor Swift has been in a relationship with Joe Alwyn for six years. Some people think that she is married. But she herself never announced her expected news publicly. If she was pregnant, she might have announced about it before. So, news for the miscarriage does not seems reliable.
The song “Bigger Than the Whole Sky” is about a painful loss. But that doesn’t mean that Taylor Swift was talking about herself. Those people who are still in confusion that Did Taylor Swift Have a Miscarriage, we would like to inform you that Taylor Swift did not experience any miscarriage. So, please don’t trust any controversy without knowing the reality.
What is the song “Bigger Than the Whole Sky” about?
- As we mentioned earlier, the song is about a loss. The song starts with:
- “No words appear before me in the aftermath
- Salt streams out of my eyes and into my ears
- Every single thing I touch becomes sick with sadness
- ‘Cause it’s all over now, all out to sea.”
- These lines are enough to create the question: Did Taylor Swift Have a Miscarriage in everyone’s mind? Then comes the chorus:
- “Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
- You were bigger than the whole sky
- You were more than just a short time
- And I’ve got a lot to pine about
- I’ve got a lot to live without.”
- And finally, the song ends with the:
- “I’m never gonna meet
- What could’ve been, would’ve been
- What should’ve been you.”
What Reddit users are saying about this controversy?
Within twenty-four hours, hundreds of Reddit users commented about this topic. People are using the phrases like “A heartbreaking masterpiece,” “Heartbreakingly beautiful song,” “Most beautiful song ever” and many more. Whether a bunch of people asked Did Taylor Swift Have a Miscarriage, another bunch of people shared their painful miscarriage stories.
A Quick Wiki!
- Birth Name- Taylor Alison Swift
- Birthdate & Age- 13th December 1989, 30 years.
- Mother & Father- Andrea Gardener & Scott Kingsley Swift
- Sibling- Austin (young brother)
- Net Worth- 450 million dollar
- Relationship – committed with Joe Alwyn (not in timeline)
- Social Handlers – active on Instagram, Twitter, and on other networking connections.
At last we can say that we can say no to the question: Did Taylor Swift Have a Miscarriage? “Bigger Than the Whole Sky” is only based on loss. But it is not about the miscarriage of Taylor Swift.
Would you like to share your thoughts with us in this regard? Please share via commenting.
Did Taylor Swift Have a Miscarriage: FAQs
Q.1 Where can we listen to the song?
Ans. Click here to listen to “Bigger Than the Whole Sky“-.
Q.2 How old is Taylor Swift?
Ans. 32 years.
Q.3 What is the most successful song by Taylor Swift?
Ans. “Shake It Off.”
Q.4 What is the net worth of Taylor Swift?
Ans. Around $400 million.
Q.5 How many Grammys has Taylor Swift won?
Ans. Taylor Swift has won a total of 11 Grammys.
Q.6 Who are the parents of Taylor Swift?
Ans. Andrea Swift and Scott Kingsley Swift.
Q.7 Does Taylor Swift have a sibling?
Ans. Austin Swift is the younger brother of Taylor Swift.
Q.8 What type of songs does Taylor Swift sing?
Ans. Rock, Pop, Country, and Folk.