This article describes a crypto project that provides a platform that provides various DeFi services to third-party users. Read more about the Deus Token.
Are you interested in knowing about a crypto project that provides various services based on decentralized finance? Do you want to know more about these services and their features? Keep reading without skipping the words to know more.
Crypto enthusiast Worldwide is eager to participate in projects developed based on decentralized finance as the core concept. The increase in demand for such DeFi-based crypto projects resulted in Deus Token, so let’s go through the major features provided by the project.
About DEUS Finance (DEUS)
DEUS Finance is a marketplace that provides various financial services that help to build in-demand financial instruments such as a futures trading platform, platforms for stock trading, options trading, and more.
The online platform of DEUS Finance helps third-party users to build financial service-based projects, applications, and websites with the DEUS contract. The protocol token, DEUS, represents DEI, a stable coin of DEUS Finance. DEUS gets minted and burnt according to buying and selling of DEI tokens.
- DEUS coin is completely associated with its stable token DEI, and DEI is a stable token pegged with one USD.
- The DEI and DEUS interactive operation helps maintain the system’s token liquidity.
- The more buyers for DEI results in the burning of DEUS coins, while the more sellers for DEI tokens result in DEUS coins’ minting.
- The DEUS platform helps provide all features that support developing a trading system regardless of the trading instrument.
- In addition to trading exchanges, DEUS Finance provides an opportunity to create a platform that engages in lending, staking, and yield farming.
- Current Price of Deus Token: $215.72
- Price Change(24h): -$17.69
- 24h Low: $158.51
- 24h High: $324.14
- Volume / Market Cap: No Data
- Trading Volume(24h): $4,709,343.84
- Market Rank: 2896
- Market Cap: No Data
- Total Supply: No Data
- Circulating Supply: N/A
- Max Supply: No Data
- Fully Diluted Market Cap: No Data
- ATH: $813,282,694.22
- ATL: $23.69
Founders and Team
- Lafayette Tabor is the founder and manager of the project. In addition to that, he is also assigned as the co-founder of DEUS Finance.
- Paslar is the operations coordinator of the project. Apart from that, he is also in charge of major HR and administrative tasks for DEUS Finance. Read more on Deus Token.
Where to Buy DEUS?
- Go to the official website of SpookySwap.
- Connect your wallet with SpookySwap.
- Load your wallet with WFTM tokens, as the only trading pair available on SpookySwap is WFTM/DEUS.
- Go to the ‘Swap’ section on SpookySwap.
- Choose WFTM as the primary input token and DEUS as the secondary input token.
- Set price slippage between 1% to 5%.
- Complete the swap. Ensure that the wallet is loaded with enough WFTM tokens for a successful swap.
- After the swap, the wallet gets credited with DEUS coins.
Q1: What are the use cases of Deus Tokens?
A1: DEUS coin can be used to participate in the financial market as a small retail user, institution, or professional regardless of the available assets. In addition to that, DEUS opens the door to the derivative markets.
Q2: What is the smart contract address for the DEUS coin?
A2: The smart contract address for the DEUS coin is 0xDE5ed76E7c05eC5e4572CfC88d1ACEA165109E44.
DeFi-based applications and platforms are surging with time, and DEUS finance aims to provide easier access to DeFi-based platforms and services. To know more on this topic, kindly visit.
Have you purchased Deus Token? Please mention your opinion on this topic below, and let’s take a few minutes to evaluate the Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency 2021.