The guide shares details about future yield trading platforms and the native token, Crypto Pendle.
What if you get the opportunity to tokenize or trade the future yields in the Crypto market? Yes, it is possible with Pendle Finance, the advanced decentralized finance protocol designed to enable Worldwide investors to trade and tokenize the future yields for profit.
The first-of-its-kind decentralized finance protocol allows trading the tokenized future yields on the new AMM system. The platform focuses on offering yield generating assets to the users, which can generate extra yields for profit.
It exists on the first-degree protocols and uses the native currency, Crypto Pendle.
What is Pendle Token?
Pendle Crypto is the new Crypto Token used as the native currency of the famous platform Pendle Finance. It is the protocol enabling the users to sell and trade the tokenized future yield based on the AMM system.
The protocol focuses on offering yield-generating assets that can generate extra yields and lock the future yields upfront. It even focuses on offering the users direct access to future yield streams without providing any collateral.
The platform is currently available on top of first-degree protocols, and it supports multiple platforms and focuses on integrating more in the future. Continue to know more about Crypto Pendle and its market analysis.
Who are the Founders?
After evaluating the official website and online, we found that the platform’s co-founder is TN Lee. There is no other information available about the founder, co-founder, and CEO of the PENDLE Token.
TN Lee also has the co-founder of Dana Labs, and it founded the Pendle Finance protocol. However, there is no information about the person behind the native currency used on the platform, PENDLE.
Market Analysis and Statistics of Crypto Pendle
- As per the statistics on CoinMarketCap.com, the live price of the token is $1.03. The price has registered an increase of 82.36% in the last 24 hours. The trading volume recorded in the last 24 hours is $12 846 834. A hike of 87.12% is registered in the trading volume.
- The token has secured the market ranking of #569, and it is based on the market capitalization of $48 497 923. The fully diluted market cap of the Crypto Pendle is $258 012 691.
- The token has a total circulating supply of 47 191 256 PENDLE coins, and the maximum circulating supply of the token is 251 061 124 PENDLE.
How to Buy PENDLE Coin?
- Create a digital wallet and add supporting funds
- Link the wallet to the PENDLE App or exchanges
- Use the contract address (0x808507121b80c02388fad14726482e061b8da827) to find the token
- Transfer the funds to the exchange
- Enter the number of the Crypto Pendle you want to purchase
- Swap the funds for PENDLE and hold the token in your exchange
Q1. What is the Official Link of PENDLE?
A1. The official link of PENDLE you must use is https://pendle.finance/
Q2. What is the Contract Address to Find PENDLE?
A2. You have to use the right contract address to find the crypto, and it is 0x808507121b80c02388fad14726482e061b8da827
Q3. What is the Live Price of the Token?
A3. The live price of the token is $1.03, and it is the last known price of the token.
Trading the future yields on one platform is a new concept, and Worldwide investors are accepting it. Pendle Finance is making things simpler, and holders can also exchange yields for Crypto Pendle.
Investors can also buy the token individually from major exchanges using the above steps. But, it is essential to learn about the best apps to buy Cryptocurrency in 2021.
Do you use the Pendle Finance platform for trading tokenized and future yields? Then, please share your experiences in the comment section.