The article below gives information regarding the NFT and its game. In addition, it shines some light on the Coinary Token Address & its market value.
Are you looking for better ways to get the crypto coins in your wallets? Do you want that while playing some specific games and completing their quests and mission will add up the crypto coins in your digital wallet? The NFT are now active in countries like the Philippines, the USA, and many more.
This article will discuss the Dragonary game and its currency, i.e., Coinary Token Address. So let’s find out.
A brief on Dragonary game and Coinary Token?
Dragonary game is available for different platforms like PC, Mac, Android, and iOS also. The thing that makes this game different from other NFT games is that the items that are included in Dragonary, like the collectible items, and values are all tradable in the market in the Philippines and other countries.
In this game, you need to train and breed your dragon so that it can defeat the other dragons that are in the game and collect rewards for you.
After winning a match, you will be rewarded with a Coinary token along with information like Coinary Token Address and others so that you can be able to trade it in the crypto market.
Who is the founder of Coinary token?
The founder of the Coinary token is Yohan Graterol. However, this token is also supported by Callisto. You can check the Twitter handle of this crypto coin to get all the necessary information regarding the founder and day-to-day activities.
About Coinary token
Coinary token is the main currency of the Dragonary game and the coinary multiverse. The technology which is used in Coinary token is BEP-20 and ERC-20. It operates on the Callisto network in BSC.
Coinary Token Address and price chart
- Price- $0.397385
- Trading volume- $210,269
- Market capital- not mentioned
- 24H high- $0.419731
- 24H low- $0.356141
- All time high- $0.697399
- Contract address- 0xd9025e25bb6cf39f8c926a704039d2dd51088063
Coinary token market supply
- Max supply- 1,000,000,000
- Total supply- 252,999,999
- Fully Diluted Valuation- $392,657,496
Does Coinary coin have the potential to rise?
After searching for the prediction and the forecast of the coin, we know that the Coinary token’s price has the potential to rise in the future. Here are some of the predictions that we get to know about
- After putting the Coinary Token Address, we know that the Coinary token will reach $0.76732560 at the end of 2022.
- It will keep on rising as in 2023 and 2024; the prices of the coin will be $0.85246300 and $0.8959
- At the end of 2025, the price of the Coinary token will reach close to $1.
How to get a Coinary coin?
Well, the best and easy way to get the token is through the Dragonary game. Just play the game, complete the missions and get the coin in your wallet. However, if you are unable to do that, then here are steps to get them:
- First, go to the official site of the Dragonary or Apeswap.
- Enter the Coinary Token Address and check the result.
- Then, link your trustwallet with the apeswap.
- Finally, check all the information and click on the swap option.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Question1: Who is the founder of Coinary token?
- A: The founder of the Coinary token is Yohan Graterol.
- Question2: What is the price of Coinary token presently?
- A: At present, the market price of Coinary token is $0.397385. Check this link to know about the Coinary Token market status
Wrapping it up
With all the collected information about the Coinary token, we can say that the token may prove profitable for the investors. Moreover, with the help of Coinary Token Address, you can easily track the coin’s performance and read here to know the Best Apps for Cryptocurrency trading.
Do you have more details about Coinary Token? Please share in the comment section.
May 27, 2021
January 13, 2022
- November 18, 2022
- November 17, 2022
- July 23, 2022
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…