Are you an admirer of the anime world? Do you like to play anime games? Now imagine what if you can earn money while playing your favorite anime-themed game? Yes, you heard it right. You can do it.
Now the favorite anime series of the United States called Onepiece has entered the crypto world, and you can earn money by accompanying the pirate king Luffy in his new adventure. Read the whole article to know about the Coin Luffy Inu.
Overview of Luffy Inu Token
The crypto world is very vast, and it offers several opportunities to all types of investors. Luffy Inu is the native coin of the NFT game based on the Onepiece anime series. The popularity of this series encouraged the developers to create a community where weebs and crypto traders can come together.
The Luffy Inu was launched on 4th August 2021, and this is an ERC20 standard token. Within this short period of time, this token has been listed on several cryptocurrency platforms.
Founder of the Coin Luffy Inu
Unfortunately, there is no data available about the founder of this crypto token. Whenever we get this information, we will update you immediately.
Price of the Token
The current market price of this not so aged cryptocurrency is $0.000000000702. In the last 24 hours, the token has seen a price hike of 71.2%
Position in the Market
- Total Supply: 100,000,000,000,000,000
- Maximum Supply: No Data
- Circulating Supply: Not available
- 24hrs High: $0.000000000774
- 24hrs Low: $0.000000000402
- All-Time High: $0.000000000774
- All-Time Low: $0.000000000023
- Rank: 2864
- Market Cap: Not Found
- Fully Diluted Market Value: No data is available
- Trading Volume of Coin Luffy Inu: $2,830,170 in the last 24 hrs
How to Buy?
Currently, investors can buy this crypto on three platforms – Hotbit, Uniswap, and XT.com. The Luffy Inu can be exchanged with Ethereum and USDT. Here are the different buying procedures –
- For Uniswap
- First of all, you will have to create a wallet and transfer Ethereum into it
- Then visit Uniswap
- Place the Luffy Token address
- Exchange Ethwreum for Luffy Inu
- For XT.com and Hotbit
- After entering any of these platforms, you will have to register yourself by opening an account
- Transfer USDT to your account
- Then search Coin Luffy Inu
- Place your order for it
What Makes It a Great Choice
- This token comply with ERC20 standard
- The ecosystem holds a contract that has been audited
- The holders of this token get 3% rewards
- The ecosystem is community-driven
- It offers regular giveaways
- It aims to be a long-term player in the crypto world
- Luffy Inu is listed on various platforms
No doubt, the token has some attractive features. But before investment dig further about Luffy Inu .
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Luffy Inu legit
Ans. Yes, it is legit. The Coin Luffy Inu is a registered cryptocurrency.
- How safe is the Luffy ecosystem?
Ans. The Luffy ecosystem is safe to make investments. However, the basic investment risks will always be in all the ecosystems
- Is Luffy Inu present on social media?
Ans. The Luffy Inu token can be found on Twitter.
The Luffy Inu is a comparatively new token in the world of cryptocurrency. It would be a hasty move to predict the future of this coin at this moment. Though it has acquired listing by several platforms in nearly two months, the Coin Luffy Inu has to work harder to become the Next Big Cryptocurrency 2021.
- December 14, 2021
- October 11, 2021
Latest Crypto News
Wo We Are
Rationalinsurgent is an online platform for the next-gen investors, buyers, and Crypto holders to explore and learn how digital assets and other cryptocurrencies Read More…